42:You Don't know Much About Gangs Do You?

Dalen's POV

Diem's not doing okay. I mean she was fine just a few days ago but now she is barley talking.  I don't if it's because of what happened with her dad or because of what I did with Colby but she wouldn't get out of bed. She's depressed in a way. I'm starting to get worried. She's been like this for days.

Staring at her as she gets up to go the bathroom, I get out of bed and head down to Nick's room. I walk in without knocking, I see him on the phone.

"Um, I'll call and see you later chips. Okay bye"Hanging up the phone, Nick puts it in his pocket before facing me"what's up"

"Who the fuck is 'chips'"

"Don't worry about it, what do you need"I sigh as I sit down on his bed.

"It's Diem. She isn't herself. She's sad, down, depressed. Won't leave our room at all"

"Well she witnessed her dad being killed right in front of her. That's going to do something to a person."

"She also knows that I killed Colby, that could be part of it"

"I'm sorry you what"Looking up at him and give him my resting face

"You really think I was going to let him live after what he did"

Shaking his head, Nick sit down next to me"Okay man look, Diem is going to bounce back. Okay sure it's going to take sometime and everything but she will be back to her usual bubbly self. Okay you have nothing to worry about. The Drakolns are dead okay gone. It appears that Miles has left the city. I mean Dalen, she was killed and was still able to come back with a smile on her face. Whatever she's going through right now, she will be okay"For once, I'm glad to hear tell me everything is okay

"Thanks man"Nick's door opens and Erik and Chez walk in

"There you guys are. We have word on Miles's spies. Our guys want to meet right now" Nodding I get up and go up to my room to get ready.

I walk in and see my baby on the bed on her laptop. Looking up at me she gives me a small smile"Hi"

"Hey" I walk into my closet and grab my white shirt and and black jeans as well as, the classic, black jean jacket. I walk out and place my clothes on the bed before going back in the closet to grab my gun and it's bullets.

"Are you going somewhere?"Diem closes her laptop and scoots closer to me

"Yeah, some of out men want to meet, they have word on some of the spies Miles has on you"I pull down my sweatpants and step out of them. "I shouldn't be gone long, maybe just a few hours or so"I look up to Diem as I grab my jean. She's isn't looking at me, she's staring at my dick.

Smirking down at her, I drop my pants and stand in front of her, my dick right in front of her face. "Or do you want me to stay"I place my two fingers under her chin so that she looks up to me. Sitting up on the bed on her knees, Diem drags her hand up behind my head and softly combs the hair there.

Why do I have to leave?

Without warning, Diem pulls my head to hers and kisses me while laying down on the bed, with me on top of her. I place my hands on either side of her so that I don't crush her. Pulling my head down closer to her, she sticks her tongue in my mouth. God, this girl is going to be the death of me. I never want to stop kiss her.

Her right hand slides down my body and pulls my hips to her. I slowly start to grind on her causing her to moan into the kiss. Breaking the kiss, she thrust her hips forward on me while going to kiss on my neck. Flipping us over, Diem grinds on my dick while leaving hickeys all over my neck.