Chapter 41

Third person pov

Tears are rolling down on her cheeks again. She's tired. She just wanted this to end. Seulgi only fed her once a day and it's not even something good. That's not just the case, she hits her.

Her eyes are already swollen and bruises are everywhere. She felt weak and she's already dying inside. She missed everyone, especially Jimin. She wants to see him before she dies.

"She locked this room so well"Jinyoung stated. They felt hopeless that someone is gonna find them. They couldn't contact anyone because she snatched their phones.

"She's a psycho"Jeongyeon uttered weakly.

"I promise I'll win her this time when she comes back"Jinyoung stated but there's only a low chance.  Seulgi isn't alone, she has bodyguards to look after them which makes it harder for them to escape.

Soon, they heard the door unlock. It has always been like that, every time they hear the door unlock they thought it would be the police or something, hoping that their prayers would be answered. Unfortunately, it's still her.

Fright fills up her body once again.

"So how is it spending the week here?"she smirked.

"It was fun, right?"she laughed, earning a glare from the two.

"Just break up with Jimin so that you'll be fine. If you did that in the first place you won't have any problems"she raised her eyebrow.

"So what do you say?"

"You deserve to rot in prison" Jeongyeon glared.

"Interesting.. but how are they gonna find you here?"Seulgi smirked before putting a tape on her mouth but Jeongyeon bit her hand.

"Yah!"Seulgi slapped her and noticed that Jinyoung untied himself and was about to go to the door but she managed to close it.

"Both of you are such a pain in the ass. Why don't you just become a couple instead?"she smirked.  She tied Jinyoung again but he pushed her away and managed to tie her on the chair instead despite her yelling.

"Guards!"she yelled.
Jinyoung immediately untied the rope on Jeongyeon's feet and hand. Seulgi is still struggling to untie the ropes on her hand while the two ran out of the room. They didn't know where to go. Outside the room was a hallway and there were many doors and they don't know which way to go.

They just ran across the hall but Jeongyeon fell on the ground, her knees getting weak.

"You should find help. I can't run anymore"Jeongyeon uttered weakly.

"No. We're almost there, you can do this"Jinyoung consoled and helped her stand up but she fell again.

"Hop on my back" he lowered and gave her a piggyback ride. He ran across the hall, carrying her on his back.

He opened the door, only to be greeted by her guards, looking at them angrily.

"Where do you think you're going?"the man smirked before punching Jinyoung on his cheek, making both of them fall onto the ground.

~timeskip~

Jeongyeon pov

Another three days has passed and nothing new. We're still trapped under her touch. I can't remember how many days has it been but it felt like years. I want to see the sunlight again. I'm sure they're trying their best to find me and when that day comes, I hope I'm still breathing.

I don't want to be in these ropes holding me, I just wanna know how it feels again to be in Jimin's arms. How does it feel again to be safe? What did I do to deserve this?