Chapter 15 - Short

"Say what now?"

Trystan shrugged as he walked over to her.

Both Rys and Eriol looked livid. Eriol more so as his blue eyes were turning into another color out of anger.

"Look uh Trystan.. I came here originally to trick a female elf. I wasn't here trying to recruit more guys to live with me". She said in annoyance as the Rose clung to her leg. The feeling was creepy as he twisted his thorny "arm" around her.

"Ouch!" She let out a cry as one of his thorns pierced her skin. Drawing a bit blood, making her wince and hop away from the still Rose.

Rys was staring down at the Rose curiously. He had a dangerous look in his usually emotionless eyes.

"Ok fine. You and Rose here can come with us. Eriol, Rys, were going to have to try this another day. The sun is going to set soon anyways". Y/N said rubbing her leg as Eriol let out a hiss of anger.

Eriol was not happy one bit with the idea of more harem members. He knew it wasn't Y/N's fault. Everything was just happening so fast to her and he could tell it was tiring the poor girl out.

Which is why he picked her up. Even as she struggled in his arms, and the Rose was trying to grab his legs, he stuffed his face into her hair.

"Eriol!!"

The blonde elf let out a joyous laugh

"You're all going to have to explain to me what the living situation is, oh yeah I'm Trystan by the way!" He said the last part with a cheery grin as Eriol let out a small growl.

And off they went. The Rose was being carried in the air by a strangely hungry looking Rys. While Y/N resigned herself in Eriols arms.

She was exhausted and let herself just be cuddled and carried. Feeling much more tired than she would've usually felt which was slightly odd.

Meanwhile their new friend Trystan talked everyone's head off.

"So I was telling the humans, 'Hey it's ok you can keep the pig', and then the human girl got upset. So I ran for the hills. Should've seen their faces". He chortled as they neared the cabin.

By this point, it was nearly night, and Y/N had fallen asleep.

Trystan peered at the cabin house curiously.

"Very nice. How many more harem members you guys got?"

"Shut up". Grunted Eriol as the front door opened and Trystan whistled at the sight of the very tall Anichara.

Trystan was impressed by the males tall stature. He somehow managed to look threatening in their lovely hostile world. But the females probably would've still shredded Adam to pieces regardless.

As everyone clambered into the home, Eriol handed Y/N over to Adam, spotting a tiny fox anichara anxiously sitting at the table.

"Oh no. Please don't tell me".

Adam gave him a fake smile.

"Meet Rico. More members for all of us".

And as Trystan started to laugh, the house began to become noisy, as a pair of eyes peeked into the house .

Watching with very malicious intent