𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Once they finished helping Evie clean up from helping Mal get ready for her date, Rylee and Morgan said their goodbyes to the blue-haired girl then grabbed our things and left her room. Their laughter cut through the halls of Auradon Prep as they made their way back toward their dorm and talked about the kids from the Isle. The girls weren't surprised by how well they got along with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. But what did surprise them was how they related to the four of them better than most of the people they grew up with in Auradon. Other than their siblings and Ben, there were only a few others their age that they actually liked to hang out with.

When the two of them finally got back to their room, they quickly unpacked their bags and placed their books on their desks. Rylee tossed their backpacks over by the door before the two of them changed out of their school clothes and into something more comfortable. As the Fitzherbert girl went to lie down on her bed with her sketchbook, Morgan went to her closet and pulled out her bow and arrows. A small smile formed on Rylee's face as she watched her friend study her prized possessions.

"I think I'm gonna go see if Robbie wants to go get some practice in," the Macintosh girl told the blonde before she turned around to face her, "wanna come? There should be an extra bow and quiver in the storage room."

"I think I'll pass. The last time I joined you two, I almost managed to hit myself with an arrow. But thanks for the invite," Rylee responded, causing Morgan to let out a laugh while the Fitzherbert girl rolled her eyes, "I also kinda wanna get some sketches in before we meet up with Elliot later for dinner."

"I still have no idea how that happened but sounds good! I'll see you later!"

Rylee's eyes followed her redheaded friend through the room until she closed the door behind her. Once Morgan was gone, her attention went back to the blank sheet of paper in front of her before her pencil greeted it. The blonde girl's hand flew across the page like it had a life of its own as she drew the outline of the kids from the Isle.

As soon as the sketch was finished, the princess opened the drawer on her nightstand to grab her colored pencils, only to find nothing but an empty space. Confusion flowed through her veins as she stared at the unoccupied drawer for a moment before she remembered exactly where her drawing supplies were.

"Really, Elliot? If you're gonna borrow my things, put them back when you're done," Rylee muttered to herself before she got up to put her Auradon Prep sweatshirt over her tank top and slip on a pair of sneakers. A sigh passed over her lips as she made her way out of her dorm and towards her brother's on the other side of campus. She ignored the curious looks she was receiving from her peers as she passed them through the corridors. It was like they never saw someone in a sweatshirt and sweatpants before.