Chapter 3: Chara's Story

Hello and welcome back everyone, I'm finally back to updating and this'll be the sole update of the day(maybe, there might be one or two more), but don't worry more will be coming tomorrow. However for this chapter, it's going to be one of the few that will not heavily rely on actual Undertale dialogue due to the fact A. We're going to be changing the backstory of certain characters dramatically and B. Because Chara in all honesty doesn't have a lot of character development in the actual game, unless you go digging into the lore, meaning I'll be changing Chara's personality up a bit. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Before we start do you guys and girls think I should change Asgore back to a male or keep him genderbent? If it's the latter then nothing really changes, but if it's the former what do you guys think I should do with him after everyone escapes the Underground? Please let me know in the comments below which you would rather see. I'm just wondering since I'm having a spilt decision on whether or not keeping him Genderbent or turning him back male. 

Y,N POV, Location: Toriel's House 

Frisk: So Toriel who else lives here? I would certainly love to meet them.

Y,N: Yeah I've been wondering that as well, you've been hinting that someone else lives here with you since we first walked into your home. 

Toriel: Oh don't worry about her young ones, that's my daughter Chara. I would love for you two to meet her in the future, however that's mostly unlikely since she only comes out of her room at night and stays in her room the entire day. Hell she's gone days, even weeks without saying a single word to me, almost like she's living in her own reality or fantasy. I hope with your presence you can help her come out of her shell and maybe even break down her emotional walls. 

Frisk: Maybe we could try and talk to her.

Y,N: It's certainly worth a try. I rather not have someone here I don't know, and who could possibly kill or harm me. 

Toriel: *chuckles* Ah the fiery passion of youth. Well good luck young ones, Chara usually only comes out at the dead of night.   

Y,N: I'm a night person, I'll have no problem.

Frisk: Me either *gives a face of pure determination.....also hoping that maybe, just maybe she can sneak a kiss on Y,N during the night*

Frisk: *mumbles* I will get that chance, no matter what.       

Y,N: *turns around* Did you say something Frisk?

Frisk: *snaps back to reality* N-N-N-No nothing Y,N, nothing to worry about whatsoever. I was just thinking to myself. 

Y,N: Well are we in agreement that we should stay up and "catch" this Chara?

Frisk: That might be a good idea, but why can't we just go up to her door and knock on it?

Toriel: I would of agreed with you on your decision Frisk, except my daughter hardly if ever answers her door and usually decides to ignore the noise. Meaning the only way to talk to her is in the dead of night. She usually just makes a sandwich or grabs a slice of pie or grabs her favorite desert, a bar of chocolate. Meaning that's the perfect time to know her......that's if she doesn't storm off to her room first. 

Y,N: Got it, sounds like she has a sweet tooth. 

Toriel: That would be a massive understatement young one, Chara has always loved sweet especially chocolate. Which is weird for her personality, but that's one of the few positive things about her. *sigh* My daughter is a very......interesting person, but hopefully once you get to know her she'll show her true self, not this cursed mask she built.