C H A P T E R 36

Second Person POV

You tap on the article and read it quickly, tears falling out of your eyes. You sniffled your nose every now and then.

'The young boy committed suicide, his letter saying sorry to a girl named Y/n. Authorities believe he could be part of the death of the Hank and Marley Harrison, and the parents of Spencer are being questioned.'

You look at your phone full on crying. You got up and ran to far away from everyone. He was your first best friend. He treated you wrong at times but you were never mad at him.

You broke a branch off a tree and gripped it as if it was a knife. You gripped it so tight, it snapped in half. You took one of the branch pieces and take off your bandages. You start cutting your arms profusely.

"What the hell are you doing?" Someone asked concerned, taking the branches out of your hands. It was Masky. You started punching his chest repeatedly.

"God dammit! Why? WHY?!" You yelled, going out of breath. He just looks at you in shock.

"What the fuck?! Why is your eyes purple?" He asks. You go to respond but you fall unconscious.

Time Skip

You groan as you go to open your eyes, immediately regretting it and closing your eyes once seeing the bright light. You hear people talking, gradually the voices getting louder.

"My god you guys are loud as fuck." You murmur quietly, though the room went quiet.

"Y/n, where the hell did you go last night?" BEN asked you concerningly. You thought for a second when you remembered. Your face went dark.

"Nothing. I was just tired." You lied. You started tearing up but shook the feelings away.

"Bullshit. You started punching me and cutting yourself with a branch." Masky told.

"Fucking snitch." You growled. He shrugged.

"I don't really want to talk about it." You said to the group.

"Okay I got the pills- oh I see she is awake. Hi, I'm Nurse Ann. Take two of these pills to help with the headache." She ordered as she handed you the pills. You gave a small thanks and took the pills.

"Where's my phone?" You ask, attempting to change the atmosphere.

"I have it. Here." Masky said handing you your phone. You take it but while you exchanged it, you both look at each other's eyes.

"Y/n you need help getting to your room?" Toby interrupted. You let out a dry laugh.

"Guys I'll be fine. Stop babying me." You reassured. You lived six years taking care of yourself, a day would be nothing to you.

"Well, I'm leaving. Bye guys. See you later!" You say happily. On your way out, you make eye contact with Masky. Weird

When you get to your room you pick out a white shirt and some black ripped jeans along with ankle boots. You go in the shower and take a nice, long shower.

You get out the shower and refix your bandages that you had taken out earlier. You decided to wear black bandages today. You then put on your clothes and make your way downstairs. Once you got down you went to the kitchen to get a snack.

After finishing the cup of water that you had been struggling to drink for some odd reason, Slender had asked to see you. You sighed and used the elevator, not having the time or energy to walk or teleport. When you reached your designated place, you knock on the doors, followed by a 'come in'

You open the doors and you were met with two men. Slender and Masky. Seeing the masked man let you know what you were here for.

"Y/n, Masky has told me about what happened yesterday? Is it true?" The tall man asks. You sigh. This was going to be hard.

After seeing Slender

When you left his office, you came out feeling gloomy. You attempted to not cry, and the results were successful. Masky was asked to leave a while ago, and you were thankful of it.

"My god your finally out." Masky scared you. You jump slightly and look at him. You shrug at him And step into the elevator. Masky follows behind you.

"You realize your not supposed to be in here, right? It's only for proxies." He states. You roll your eyes.

"Aren't I becoming a proxy though?" You answer.

"Ya but-"

"Does my presence really bother you?" You cut him off.

"Sort of-" He answers. As he did you went invisible.

"There. Now you can't see me." You tell the obvious. He sighs and leans on the wall. You did the same. You wait in silence as the door opens, and when it does, your appearance comes back and you exit.

You got to your room and made sure the door was shut and locked. You quickly got your earbuds and phone. You put on some sad music and laid on your bed and cried silently.

Flashback

Due to some complications, you entered high school a month late. You looked at your schedule, and found your locker number. You put some of the stuff you brought in there. Mostly everything except for the stuff you would need first period.

"Y/n?" A odd but familiar voice called. You looked to your side to see Spencer.

"Spencer?" You asked with your eyes wide.

"Y/n, I missed you so much! I'm so sorry I said those mean things about you. I was just so mad and I didn't think it would be the last thing I would say to you!" He pleaded. You gave him a smile, indicating that we were now friends again. We started walking down a hall going to our classes.

"So when can I meet your other friends?" You ask.

"I don't have friends." He admits. At the time you thought nothing of it.

How oblivious you were.

. . .

Hey!! A decently long chapter. I actually kind of like this chapter. This was a bit late because I was going through some stuff. But anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry