Chapter Forty-Three

Harry grimaced as he tugged his hood over is head. Despite how much walking they'd been doing all day long the chill of winter seemed to sink itself all the way into his bones causing a dull ache. The dark-haired Omega wrapped a lean arm around his waist and bit down on the inside of his cheek to hold back his hiss of pain when more heated cramps gnawed and dug their claws into his waist and hips. Beside him Luna lifted her free hand to rub at the small of her back as the three Omega lagged behind the Alphas with the ashen blond Omega to Harry's right and Hermione to his left. The Alphas walked in a straight line with Draco in the middle and Leo carried a sleeping Calla like a front facing backpack as the sun began to set.

"You should really tell him Harry," Luna spoke locking her icy blue gaze onto the male Omega's emerald green hued one. Harry sent her a defiant glare but was soon doubling over in pain as his cramps bit into his already sore and overworked muscles. If she didn't keep her voice down those Lycanthrope Princes were bound to hear her and then there'd really be no hiding his upcoming heat from his own Alpha. "You too Hermione." The ashen blond Omega continued to scold her friends as she tossed her braided ashen blond hued tresses over her shoulder with a huff. The dark-haired Omega agreed with that statement and turned his emerald green hued gaze onto a huffing Hermione. The female Omega kept a palm pressing tenderly into her barely noticeable baby bump showing through her many layers.

"You know, Ron must really be deft if he hasn't noticed the change in your scent yet," Harry's responses was teasing as he ducked away from Hermione's failed attempt at a smack to his freckled face. The dark-haired Omega stuck his tongue playfully and when he lifted his emerald green hued gaze to the sky, he saw a slight glimpse of a crescent moon against the faded pinks and orange coating the evening sky. It matched his scar on his right shoulder and sent a small ounce of pride to pulse through his tired body. Lune was supposed to talk to him again today about his plan for righting the wrongs that had happened at the Malfoy manor. And yet, here Harry was almost gazing in the starlight and still he hadn't heard from the Lunar God.

"I said I'd tell him tonight when we actually have time to breathe." Hermione spoke sadly as they turned into a large clearing and at the end of it a mansion sized home could be seen. Finally, they were almost to Leo's home and could seek refuge there until they were ready to face the Ministry. Relief was so heavy in the air amongst the traveling Lycanthropes that the dark-haired Omega swore he could taste it. "But Luna's right you need to tell Draco. You know Pomfrey told me male Omegas can't skip a heat." The female Omega spoke sweeping her free hand through her mousy brown hued tresses as he bit back a yawn. Dark hued brows furrowed in ire as Harry took in that piece of information, surely Pomfrey could've just misspoken.

"If I don't feel better by morning I will," the dark-haired Omega mumbled tiredly not wanting to draw more attention to himself when Draco stole a quick light grey hued glance over his shoulder to check on the Omegas walking a few feet behind him. Harry was quick to send his Alpha a reassuring smile which made happiness lightly pulse against the male Omega's fresh claim mark battling against the sorrow and stress that were so prominent. "Besides, it's not a big deal compared to what he's going through right now." The dark-haired Omega spoke rolling out his stiff shoulders as they finally approached the back porch of Soliel's Kingdom. The silvery-blond Alpha moved to stand next to his Omega while the ginger Alpha did the same and Leo came to stand respectfully next to Luna. Seconds later a panicked Emilia ran down the steps her amber hued eyes roving through the crowd until they landed on her big brother. The golden-haired Lycanthrope took off sprinting towards Leo and the Lycanthrope Prince barely had time to hand the young pup to the ashen blond Omega before his sister was jumping into his arms.

"Thank the Gods!" Emilia all but sobbed out as her parents, Henry and Amelie jogged less frantically down the steps to embrace their children. After the hugs and the tearful kisses to each other's foreheads the King and Queen turned their attention onto Harry and Draco.

"Thank Soleil himself you're all right." Amelie spoke hugging them both tenderly and when she pulled back, she was quick to cup her nephew's face in her petite hands. Light grey eyes met amber hued ones and the Queen pressed a tender kiss to the silvery-blond Lycanthrope's forehead. "I am so sorry about your parents." Amelie spoke sorrowfully and the entire shared Kingdom's emotions shifted from relief to mourning. Even Henry seemed to be fighting off unshed tears as he wiped at his amber hued eyes with the back of his hands.

"May the Gods grant them passage to the Kingdom of stars." The King spoke not daring to meet Harry's or Draco's gaze as guilt zoomed through the dark-haired Omega's entire frame. Harry desperately wished he could tell his Alpha about his parents still being alive, but he didn't want to anger the Lunar God by betraying him.

"Thank you," the silvery-blond Alpha's response was dry as he clutched onto his Omega's hand like a crutch. Sorrow was so strong against Harry's claim mark that it physically stung the male Omega's freckled skin. No one dared to mention the subject further, but Emilia did give both Draco and Harry quick but tender hugs after she detangled herself from her older brother.

"Come on, I'll show you to your rooms." The young Princess spoke, and everyone nodded before following after her. The entire time Draco never let his needy grip on Harry's hand falter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry roved his emerald green hued gaze over the nest of blankets, pillows, scarves, and clean clothes he hadn't even realized he'd made. The dark-haired Omega had crafted the large nest in his Draco's shared guest room walk in closet floor. Normally he chose closed in areas for safety reasons, but he'd never nested in a closet before and he was luckily Draco had been in the shower while he made it. Hopefully he could hide it from his Alpha and-

"Harry? Are you nesting?" Draco's signature bass pitched voice tumbled into the large closet causing a chirp of alarm to slip past the dark-haired Omega's mouth. Harry spun around his heel as one of his Alpha's now clean baggy shirts hung off his petite frame. The male Omega stretched out his arms trying his best to block his nest from the silvery-blond Lycanthrope's light grey hued gaze.

"What's a nest?" Harry flinched at his poor excuse of a distraction and the rather aggressive aching and cramping of his lower stomach as suddenly the room grew extremely humid and clammy. Had it been this warm moments ago? It must've, because there was no way he still would be having a heat cycle. Silvery-blond brows furrowed as Draco's nostrils flared obviously scenting the male Omega.

"Are you going into a heat cycle? And don't play coy with me." Draco's voice was serious as he crossed his tone arms over his bare chest. It was now when Harry realized the Lycanthrope only wore a towel around his waist.

"No. I'm. Not." The dark-haired Omega's tone was clipped while locked his emerald green hued gaze onto Draco's light grey one before the heat in the room and his cramps became to much and he doubled over onto his knees groaning in pain. The silvery-blond Alpha surged forward to grasp Harry's shoulders and when the male Omega lifted his head his emerald green eyes were glassed over and distant and the sweet stench of heat was so thick in the air Draco could taste it.

"Alpha." Harry's voice was that of an Omega in need as he fully succumb to his heat and began purring and whining out endlessly.

A/N: Vote & Comment! I've been dealing with family emergencies all weakened and have had constant migraines since Thursday so sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you all enjoyed it! next update next Monday! I hope whoever reads this has a great day and or night!