31

"This is great we are going house hunting!" Jimin chirped. "It's going to be like house hunters international! And our first choice is a lovely two-bedroom, three-bath, condo in the suburbs of Seoul-" Jimin chuckled as he joked to himself. 

"Jimin you know real house hunting is nothing like that right?" Yoongi questioned.

"I know. Let me have my fun though!" Jimin huffed giving Yoongi's arm a pinch. "It also has a two-car garage and walk-in closets. With original crown molding!"

"It doesn't have any of that-" Hoseok pointed out making Jimin groan.

"Also walk-in closest and crown molding are two completely different eras so having both is highly unlikely." Yoongi pointed out. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You guys are no fun! Haven't you ever pretended to be on a reality TV show before?" He asked. 

"Nope, I think you're just crazy." Yoongi chuckled. 

"Rude! And it's not crazy! It's creative!" Jimin puffed out his chest putting his hands on his hips.

"Definitely crazy..." Yoongi hummed.

Hoseok smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead. "Let your imagination run wild. Now let's actually start looking at houses." Hoseok told finally managing to get the door open, after failing to enter the code a few times.

"That was extremely unsuccessful..." Yoongi sighed sipping a drink. Everyone gathered at Jin and Namjoon's house, as usual, because Jin was cooking. 

"I wouldn't consider it extremely unsuccessful!" Jimin defended. "You're just picky." 

"Yeah! Because I'd prefer to stay at this place we are moving to. I don't want to move AGAIN!" Yoongi huffed if it weren't for Jimin and Hoseok he wouldn't be looking. But he desperately wanted them close to him so here he was, planning to move again.

Hoseok sighed. "We looked at eighteen different houses there has to be ONE we can all agree on!" He muttered looking at all the options on his phone. "Anything we really hate?" 

"Number fourteen!" Yoongi quickly said pulling his head off the table. 

"Which one was that again?" Jimin questioned. 

"Tiny bedroom, weird layout, and a bar in the living room."

Jin popped his head into the conversation. "Hey, a bar in the living room doesn't sound too bad!"

The trio gave Jin a look in response to his words.

"Alright, just saying..." Jin hummed before walking off to join Namjoon in the living room.

Hoseok scribbled down a quick numbered list of the houses on a tissue. "Alright, so not fourteen. Any other house?" 

"Whichever one had the Karen next door," Jimin told. "The third one!" 

Hoseok tilted his head at him. "That was a pretty nice place are you sure we are going to ditch it just because we met a Karen next door?" 

Jimin nodded. "If we are talking, this is the place we are staying in for a long ass time I refuse to live next to a prude that will give us judgemental stares every day!" He told putting his hands on his hips. Yoongi simply nodded in agreement.

"So not three..." Hoseok told scratching it off the list. "Is everyone okay with crossing off number eight?" 

"What's wrong with number eight?" Yoongi and Jimin questioned at the same time.

Hoseok shrugged. "Too far away. We had to drive nearly a half hour to get there. I'd prefer it if we stayed in this area." He told, crossing it off once the other two nodded. 

"That means number nine as well if we are taking distance into account." Yoongi pointed out.

"You're right." Hoseok hummed crossing both houses off the list. "So we have fourteen houses left... We are making slow progress."

"The first and second one had small bedrooms..." Yoongi sighed laying his head back down on the counter.

"What's so important about the size of the bedroom?" Jimin questioned.

Yoongi gave Jimin a look to which the younger sent back a sassy glare. "We are planning on fitting a king-sized bed in the bedroom... It's going to need to be a decent size." 

"Okay, you have a point," Jimin mumbled. 

Hoseok crossed another two houses off the list, simply listening to the other two sort it out because ultimately he didn't care where they ended up as long as he was with his soulmates. The conversation seemed to die off after that. Everyone was unsure of where to proceed. 

Hoseok sighed looking at the remaining twelve houses. "Any favorites?" He questioned.

"The second to last one we looked at! I loved that one!" Jimin beamed. Imagining the nice open concept and high ceilings. 

"That's way out of our price range though..." Hoseok sighed looking at his phone. 

All three of them groaned remembering that they also had to consider money.

"Okay if we narrow it down to houses that are in our price range... We have... Six..." Hoseok's eyes widened realizing how much they cut off the list. 

Yoongi tilted his head. "Like house number six or six houses?"

"Six houses. Uh, four, five, seven, twelve, thirteen, and sixteen." Hoseok hummed. 

"I say number seven."

The three males jumped as Taehyung seemed to appear out of nowhere. 

"Why seven? You didn't even look at the houses." Yoongi questioned, to be fair, Taehyung did jump at their current apartment because 'he had a feeling it was important. Which wasn't entirely wrong, if they didn't move into that apartment, they wouldn't have met Namjoon and Jin.

"Seven is a lucky number!" Was all Taehyung said before disappearing again. 

Jimin hummed. "He's right. Seven is a lucky number." Jimin peeked over at Hoseok's list. "So what did house number four have?" 

"I think that was the one with the fireplace?" Yoongi questioned rubbing his temples trying to remember everything they had seen that day.

"I thought that was a fake screen?" Hoseok muttered looking at pictures online. "It's not listed in the description."

"Hmmm. Knock it off then." Jimin hummed. "What are your top three out of the five we have left?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I guess seven, thirteen... Uh, sixteen?" 

"I like seven and thirteen as well... But I think I prefer twelve over sixteen." Hoseok told.

"So knock five off the list because I like seven, twelve, and thirteen, I didn't like sixteen," Jimin told.

Hoseok nodded. "So it sounds like we have three houses left to choose from... So which one?" He asked looking at the other two. 

Jin sipped his drink as the other four watched from the doorway. As if the trio choosing a house was their weekly TV show. 

~

See what I find fascinating about being an army is I can say something like 

"I miss my little tiny baby floofy kitten so much. He's the cutest smolest wittle baby I just want to hug him and cuddle him close. 🥺🥺🥺

And you can't tell if I'm talking about one of my four cats or Yoongi.