15

Scorpius's POV

The adults head back to the dining room saying that they have another order meeting leaving all us past and future kids alone.

"Well that was rude and childish of him." Ron said as soon as the adults left. Almost everyone glared at Ron. Except Albus. He just went up and slapped Ron hard across the face. Hard. The sound echoed through the room. God he's awesome.

Albus's POV

I slapped Uncle Ron across his face as hard as I could. It most likely left a mark. I pull him up by his shirt and glare straight into his eyes.

"Don't you dare say that about my brother. He's not childish. Don't ever say anything like that to anyone in my family." I snarled and Uncle Ron coward nodding his head. "Got it?" He nods his head. "Good." I push him back down onto his chair.

I go sit next to Scorp.

"Oh. My. God Al. I didn't know you had that in you." James says staring at me with a mix of shock and awe.

"Please, I've always had it in me. You've just been to dumb to notice."

"I am not dumb."

"Alright enough. How about a proper explanation about Teddy. For those who were not listening." Rose said glaring at her dad.

"Yes we would like to hear a better explanation." Uncle Fred says.

"So as you already know, Remus is Teddy's dad and he inherited some werewolf genes."

"So it makes him quite short tempered and not always aware of the things he sometimes say. He also gets quite tired."

"So he can't always think straight and says stuff he would never say in real life. Like Victoire says, he's such a softy."

"He's not normally this bad and can usually control it really good but he's just been stressed and overwhelmed."

"Understand?"

"I, James Potter would like to add that something that my dear sister Lily said is untrue."

"What?"

"Teddy is not as much of a softy Teddy Bear as she claims he is."

"Really? Apart from the whole full moon thing, he's very nice."

"Yeeaah. Did you know that while he was at Hogwarts he used to turn into Mcgonagall and pretend to give kids detentions."

Fred, George, Sirius, Ron, Harry, Tonks, Ginny and Bill burst into laughter. Even Remus chuckled a bit.

"Jeez Moony, your son is a total badass!"

"So what do you guys want to do now?"

"Oh, let's play truth or dare!"

"Yeah alright, everyone get in a circle."

Teddy's POV

God I've messed up. Why did I say those things about grandma. It's true she isn't my real grandma but I love her as if she was. I faceplant onto the bed and and fold my arms under the pillow. I'm such a horrible person.

"Teddy" says Vicky coming in.

"You need to relax. I know what you're thinking."

"No you don't!" My voice was muffled by the pillow.

"You think you're a horrible person for saying all that stuff."

"You read my exact thoughts mind reader. Now what?" I say in quite a rude way but I can't help it.

"First of all you need to look at me." Vicky lies down on the bed and puts her head next to mine.

"I don't want to." She rubs my back soothingly.

"If you don't want to it's fine." She says calmly "You're not a horrible person, it's just close to the full moon, you say stuff you don't mean."

"Please look at me Teddy, you're such a lovely person."

I tilt my head slightly and see Vicky's smiling face.

"Good. Now let me see both eyes" I roll onto my side and face Vicky.

She pulls me into a hug.

Victoire's POV

"Why am I such a coward Vicky?"

I keep my voice soft and calm.

"You're not a coward Teddy."

"I can face dark wizards but not my own parents. What if-"

"Teddy don't start that again." Teddy just groans in response.

"I've been such a baby" says Teddy rolling over.

"No you haven't, you've just been overwhelmed and half of that was probably caused by the full moon. You've had a lot happen to you in like 2 or 3 hours. Roll over and look at me Teddy."

He does, I  and he closes his eyes.

"Now smile" he does a little but only for a few seconds.

"Smile. What am I going to do to get you to smile. Are you still ticklish?" I tickle him under his chin.

He laughs a little and opens his eyes "Maybe a little bit."

I ruffle his hair. "Good boy."

"You're speaking to me as if I were a dog."

"You are. You're my little puppy."

He gets this mischievous look in his eyes.

"What?" Then licks me on my cheek.

I squeal. "Teddy that's gross what was that for?" I say wipping spit off my cheek.

"You said I was a puppy." He laughs.

"Of course mr I'm still ticklish even though I'm 24, I need to remember that."

"Don't use that against me." He says half whining half laughing.

"I want to go talk to grandma."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure,"

"Alright, I'm coming to then. Try keep it calm." He nods.