Ch.32 Furry Surprise

Catra sighed she got up. Her cat followed her though. she didn't mind though so whatever. She went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. The cat wasn't there. Good.

~·~·~·

Adora's POV (This exists?)

I woke up, yawning and sitting up. I heard the shower running and Catra wasn't here so I could only assume that Catra was in the shower or somewhere doing her thing.

I rubbed the sleep out of my my eye and looked at nothing in particular when something caught my eye.

Why

Is
A
Cat
In my room.

I looked the strangely colored feline, getting up." Pspspspspsppspspsppspspspsp" I called, the cat zooming over and the bathroom door opening slightly." Yes?" Catra questioned, looking out slightly." No! I called the cat! Don't drop water everywhere!" I said, letting the cat as Catra laughed and closed the door. That's a way to call Catra I guess.

I hated with the cat, using one of Catra's pencils as a toy for the little guy. He put so many claw marks in it so quickly that the pencil wasnt even a pencil.

It was a lead toothpick.

Then. I remembered the most horrible thing in the world.

we have school tomorrow.

Fuck.

·~·~·~·~·

So.

I am going back to my old schedule. Once a week/ every four days.

Now I'm a sleep so I can actually work my horses tomorrow and not be such a ducking lazy ass and not do it so REE.

If y'all wanna see my horse children

Just ask because they adorable UwU