001: Park Sunghoon

Behind the lockers Sungkyung watched

Watched as her crush reads her letter, eyebrows knitted. His eyes closely read every word as his back leaned against the wall.

In those moments, Sungkyung always noticed how handsome the boy can be, no matter what expression he gives and in almost everything he do. Sungkyung fell for him every time and every day.

Park Sunghoon.

That is his name. He is none other than the visually talented ice figure skater.

Sunghoon represented South Korea on the national competitions, winning first and second place for the junior men's category. Always giving honor to his country and family.

He never disappoints whenever he puts on an ice show. To see his passion and determination for figure skating, you should make time to hear his amazing singing voice.

In Sungkyung's ears, his voice is one of her most favourite.

To hear him sing for her one day, would be a dream come true. And she wouldn't miss the chance to hear him do.

As soon as Sunghoon finished reading his letter, he crampled it and threw it into the trash bin.

' As usual..' Sungkyung thought.

It was kind off a daily routine for Sunghoon to throw Sungkyung's letters as if it were nothing to him.

Sungkyung didn't deny that the scene pained her heart like the point of an arrow piercing through, but she does not mind the pain at all.

He read her letter and that already made her day.

" Hello! Earth to Sungkyung! " the voice of Baek Jiheon made Sungkyung snap back into reality.

" Oh hey Jiheon."

" Oh hey? We just settled in for lunch 40 minutes ago before you started staring dreamily to Ice Prince over there."

Ice Prince is a nickname given to Sunghoon by almost every student inside his school. He possesses a cold personality once the boy is in a bad mood that could easily parallel to a block of antartican ice.

As one of Sunghoon's admirers, it was a daily thing for Sungkyung to do and for Jiheon who snaps her back to the cruel reality.

" Anything new about your letters? "

" Nope. As usual, he throws them into the trashbin "

Jiheon lets out a exasperated sigh. " Sungkyung when are you going to learn? From the way Ice Prince treats you and your letters, it's really obvious that he doesn't like you back. "

Jiheon grabs her best friend's hand and squeezed it tight. " I don't want you getting hurt."

Sungkyung smiled at Jiheon, the girl was always like a sister to her. And she never regrets meeting an angel like her.

" I really appreciate your care Jiheon and I mean it. Thank you but I just don't know how to stop. I really like him. "

" Jiheon-eul mid-eo jwo " (trust me Jiheon)

Jiheon massaged her temples. " Joh-a gyesoghae. " (Fine, go on)

Sungkyung grabbed the cupcake she baked for him last night and confidently approached his table with a smile.