FIFTEEN

unedited

TRIGGER WARNING - ASSAULT AND MEN BEING GROSS

FIFTEEN. LOYALTY

DAISY WAS YET TO CRY. She had been thrown around like a rag doll and hit like the punching bags back at the FBI. She was bruised and bloody, but she was yet to crack. She didn't plan on doing so, either.

She lay on the floor, her head pounding as Harry paced back and forth. She couldn't think straight anymore, and with every second that passed, she just wanted to fall asleep and wake up in her bed back home. Yet, she knew that wasn't going to be the case.

"You're gonna wear this on our wedding night. Isn't it beautiful?" Harry muttered, pulling out a white dress that looked as if it dated back to the seventies. He held it out to her, and when she didn't take it, he grunted and kicked her in the stomach. Daisy wheezed as the wind was knocked out of her. "Answer me!"

Daisy heard birds chirping. The sun must have started to rise. She heaved out a shaky breath and tried to open her eyes. She could barely talk, everything she said was raspy. "It's beautiful."

Harry grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She struggled to stand, and grabbed at his arm to hold her up. He seemed to like her actions, and his hand slipped around her waist to support her. "You know, none of the other girls were as pretty as you. When this is all over, Ben is gonna marry us and you're gonna give me beautiful babies."

Daisy groaned in pain as he pulled her over to the bed. He dropped her on the sheets and she whimpered, feeling sharp aches across her entire body. She managed to open her eyes a little to see him looming over her, his fingers tempted to pull her shirt up. She used the little strength she had left in her to wriggle away from his grip, but he just cooed at her softly and ran his bloody hand through her hair.

She winced as he leaned in. "I can hardly wait to touch you. I would do so now, but it's God's will that I wait until we're wed."

Daisy choked out a breath of relief. She wanted to throw up, ever since he'd pulled her out of the bunker and into one of the secluded bedrooms of the ranch. She'd wanted to fight back, be the strong and tough agent she knew she was - but she couldn't risk the lives of Emily and Spencer. She wanted them to live, even if it meant she'd have to suffer.

"Harry!" someone shouted from outside the closed door. Harry hesitated, before he backed away from Daisy.

"What?" he poked his head outside. Daisy tried to turn her head, but the bruising around her throat made it agonising. He was ruthless, and she couldn't help but feel grateful he was a supporter of 'waiting until marriage'. She knew she couldn't handle that, and she hoped no other woman had to go through the same as her. It was sickening.

A minute or so later, Daisy felt her body rise from the bed. Harry carried her out of the room and down the hall, back towards the chapel. She whined after every breath, knowing that she may have bruised a rib or two. She still didn't fight back, however. From everything she'd been exposed to in her work, she could tell Harry had a hero complex. He wanted to hurt her so that he could take care of her later on. Maybe he didn't realise he was abusing her - maybe he thought he was helping.