0: Descending To The Pit To Rescue Her Children

AN:

RAHM: "..."

Ener Zemando: "..."

RAHM: "...So, rough couple of months huh"

Ener Zemando: "...(Begins to bang his head/mask on top of a concrete wall as cracks begin to form at the forehead)"

RAHM: "...I'll take that as a heavy yes...Anyway, this whole chapter is a collab work from me, RAHM, and Ener Zemando since Ener has been buried with a lot of stuff from college. And it has come to both of our attention that a collaboration between the two of us will benefit us so in this coming 2021 we will change this account into a collab one. Or more accurately I'll be a Co-Writer and making or finalizing RAHM's chapters.

That is all and might as well get this out of my system.

F$CK! ONLINE CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES!!!

Ener Zemando: "...I do not own PJO and Monster Hunter. They belong to their respective franchise"

RAHM: "(Currently using duct tape to keep Ener's head/mask from breaking down...while still shouting a lot and I mean a lot of creative curses)"

_________________________________________

...I should've thought this through don't I?

Navi: "...yes Lord Dalamadur...yes you should have"

Currently, I am falling down a pit or more specifically a hole which now that I think about it may be deep. Deep as in I haven't even reached the bottom yet kinda like what those skydivers would do except longer.

I think it has already been about an hour now and I am a giant overgrown Snake-like [Elder Dragon]. I know I am not a scientist or a physicist but I thought that my being big would make me fall fast...then again if this is the [Pit] then I wouldn't be surprised that it's so deep.

...Also I may be saying "Deep" way too much I am not using it to reference something childish...even though I am technically an equivalent of a child or a baby in my current life.

Now that I think about it. The Greek Myth was pretty much vague about certain stuff when it comes to their legends but one thing for sure was that the [Pit] or [Tartarus] is a very dark and dangerous place filled with monsters of all shapes and sizes. He is also the [Underworld] for monsters which makes my own goal even harder.

I may have to fight wave after wave of monsters if I am not careful. That and I might encounter the Pit himself...if he has a body. From what I know there isn't much known about him other than the fact that he was the father of the [Giants] and the afterlife for monsters and in some cases the [Titans] as well.

In any case, the worse thing that could happen is that I come face to face with him or...

Dalamadur: "...This is getting annoying"

the fact that I need to wait to reach the bottom...I will say it again, such a deep hole...no pun intended.

Now that I think about it. Doesn't time flow differently there than in the overworld?

Dalamadur: "......That means Uranus might be doing something to Tiama and Gaia while I am freefalling!"

My giant heart begins to beat fast as I try to think of a way to make my descent faster. I will think of a way to get out of the Pit later, the main problem now was how to reach the bottom.

The first solution would be to just wait but since this is the olden days of [Greek Mythology] where time seems to either move fast or slow for a certain individual if they enter something. Like the famous [Labyrinth] for example.