Chapter Fifty-Two: Yavesta and Avraeth

-chapter fifty-two-
____________________

"Yo, Ev! Sorry to disrupt the warm reunion but two high-ranked people, named Cordelius and Aisling, are looking for you."

"YOUR NAME is really Cordelius and Aisling?" tanong ko sa kanila habang nakasakay kami sa elevator.

"No. Iyon ang ginamit namin dahil iyon ang alam niyo," sagot ni Cord. "My real name is Aurelius Von Caspar. Her real name is Aschella Von Caspar."

"The Von Caspars?" may pagkamangha sa boses ni Voldmir. "The owner of Life Industries? Wow!"

Aurelius... Cord looked at him from head to toe. "Yes. So what is everyone's name?"

"Time for introductions, you know~!" masayang wika ni Aschella... Aisling.

I don't really know what to call them.

"Here in the elevator?" nakangiwing tanong ni Feyre. Itinuro niya ang floor numbers na mabilis naming nadadaanan. "It's not like it's a long ride."

"Why don't you go first then because you're so impatient?" sagot ni Aurelius.

"Sure! I'm Feure Vasquilar, head nurse of the Alcesta Hospital. My side job is being the world famous rogue in Arth Online." pakilala niya.

"Doctor Heldrix Mcmillan from the same hospital. I'm Hex." he pointed at Priamos. "This is my little brother, Axipriamm Mcmillan or Priamos in game."

"Wait," pigil ko. "Mcmillan? Pero sabi ni Feyre, Millan? Doctor Millan?"

"I don't call him Mcmillan because..." ngumisi ito. "I think of Mcdonalds when I hear mac."

"Yeah, one time during an emergency, she called me Doctor Mcdo." saad ni Hex.

"And I'm Lystra Lazarus!" masayang pakilala ni Minerva.

The Lazarus family are known for their dominance in the music industry. They preserved the classical music and medieval instruments, packed them up in an album with singers of worldly talent.

"Ang lapit naman ng pangalan mo sa IGN mo," komento ni Feyre.

"Because in roman mythology, she was the goddess of music."

"Wasn't she the goddess of wisdom?"

"She's named through many things," singit ni Hex.

"We'll go next!" masayang wika ni Avi. "I'm Averei Denchaves and this is my sister, Yavesta Denchaves."

"I'm Valdimir Alcesta." pakilala ni Voldmir.

The Alcesta is a family of aristocrats, which reigned on the soils of Spain. Until now, they've showed their supremacy in power, money and fame. However, they're private in their lives and doesn't go out often.

"Ohh~ Your highness!" Aschella teased. "Are we supposed to bow down? You're even on your royal suit after all, you know~."

"Oh shut up." sagot nito at umiwas ng tingin.

Before the introductions could arrive at me, the elevator stopped. Sabay kaming lumabas. We stepped into a room decorated modernly, with flat glass tables, couches of different sizes and styles and a glass window at the far end, overlooking the city.

Sinundan namin ang magpinsan patungo sa isang kwarto. It was filled with different apparatus and equipments. In the middle was a bed where a man was lying and sleeping peacefully. His black hair now reaching his wait, his face a pale white. A familiar scenery knocked into my mind. Again, I was enchanted.