• 27

the two of them held almost no distance between them

the two of them held almost no distance between them .

"hyuck !" she frowned , "just tell me about the magic !" she grumbled .

"baby calm down." he chuckled , his free hand stroked her hair in gentle movements .

"i don't know everything about it , but i can bring you somewhere that stores some information of it ." he sighed , he travelled his hand down to hers , interlocking his fingers with hers .

"hyuck—" she was stopped in her sentence due to donghyuck placing his finger on her lips , "shh , let me bring you there."

he went to the bookshelf in the corner of the room , pulling out a specific book . the bookshelf slid to the side , opening up to a huge room .

"woah" she gazed around the hidden room . "magical huh ?" he smiled .

"you know what else is magical ?" donghyuck asked , yurim looked over at him , not knowing the answer to his question .

"the way you make me feel, it's magical." donghyuck winked , making yurim scoff , "oh shut up hyuckie." she chuckled .

"my pleasure , princess." the two walked to one specific bookshelf which held plenty of ancient books .

donghyuck took out one of the old leather book , he flipped the book to a specific page that stated the sun and moon power .

a picture was drawn of a sun and a moon , the power the sun and the moon could give was beyond powerful .

"the only thing i know for your power is that , it's not activated yet ." his nose scrunched as he searched through the little information of the powers under the moon .

he had only done research on his own powers . he had little knowledge of her powers . everyone didn't know much of her powers .

"h-how do i activate it ?" she asked , peaking her head over his shoulder to look at the book .

she touched the pages which was yellowish on the sides out of the age of the book . the words on the page glowed dark purple .

the two of them stared at the book , shocked . her touch somehow did something to the page .

the page which was once blank , filled up with words . words filled the pages as it started to glow . the magical book recognised her touch .

the words however wasn't readable , it was in another language . another magical language no normal being could read .

"what type of writing is this ?" she traced her fingers on the foreign looking letters .

"it's a type of writing only the top of the magic academy could read . no one else can understand this , except for him." donghyuck spoke , remembering one person .

"who ?" yurim asked , curious of who he was walking about .

"the great element. the one who controls all four elements . the lead of vampires , humans and all the other magical creature ." he spoke , looking back at the page .

" he spoke , looking back at the page

ooo some magic thangs ;)