Chapter 19

Okay again, two chapters!
I will probably post two chapters regularly when I update but maybe not always🤔 just make sure you didnt miss one
The second one will come today, I just have to change some things cause my writing is shit💀💀💀😂

Okay again, two chapters! I will probably post two chapters regularly when I update but maybe not always🤔 just make sure you didnt miss oneThe second one will come today, I just have to change some things cause my writing is shit💀💀💀😂

Third Person View

Depressed and exhausted, Sunghee rubbed her fingers over her eyelids before looking out the window of the small café again.
She had come straight here after leaving the harbour and was now sitting with a cup of green tea at a table in the back of the shop.

Today was a complete disaster.

Well... when she thought about it, the whole week had been a pain in the ass, not gonna lie.

A stressed sigh left her pink lips as she took another sip of her drink, looking down at her gym bag, which contained her sniper rifle as well as a smaller gun.

Sure, it was a bit risky to carry her guns around in public, but there's absolutely no way that someone would even suspect her for anything gang related.

No one, not even the most paranoid person in this city, would think that DRGNS consisted of girls, which is why she relaxed and let herself sink into her seat.

A melodic ringing sounded when another guest entered the café, but she didn't feel the need to look up.
Instead, she typed around on her phone and scrolled through her Instagram Feed while commenting or liking some of the post.

Yeeun had already informed the other girls at home about their failure, which is why Yuqi had contacted Sunghee only a few minutes ago and offered her to pick her up.

But the girl had refused and insisted on walking home alone. After all these sudden events, she wanted some time for herself in order to organize her own thoughts and finally breathe for once.

But just as all her other plans had shattered in the past, it had to happen again.

While the girl continued liking other people's pictures, she noticed a figure in the corner of her eye, slowly aproaching and taking the seat opposite to her.

Irritated she looked up, when her eyes suddenly fell on the familiar boy whom she had tried not to shoot half an hour ago.

Before she knew it, the familiar feeling of rage rose in her, which her body expressed through her racing heartbeat and short breaths.

The usual tingling sensation spread throughout her nerves and she noticed her fingers gradually starting to shake.

"No", she said without blinking, her voice resembling the growling of an angry beast.

"Nice to see you too," Donghyuck replied, the usual unemotional expression adorning his face.

Of course he had to act all manly and cold again, what was she expecting?

Sunghee laughed in irony and thought back to his panicked and frightened look not long ago, when she had aimed at the boy and caused him to hit the hard ground.

He pretended to be tough at the moment - a bold and fearless gang member - but she had already seen his other side, so she wasn't impressed by the facade he put on.

"What are you laughing at", he grumbled with the same annoyed tone, piercing Sunghee with his gloomy eyes.

"You look like shit", the girl answered his question, keeping her actual thoughts to herself.

She looked up from her phone one more time to take a closer look at the person in front of her.

His hair was a bit dishevelled and fell over his sweaty forehead, his tanned face was covered with a few cuts and bruses, and compared to before he was now wearing new and clean clothes.

Strangely, even his unmade hair and the many scratches on his skind could not hide the fact that he was actually quite handsome.

"Apparently not," a small but pleased grin spread across his face as he licked his lips hungrily.

"I think you're drooling a bit, sunshine."

"Fuck off," she snarled at him in a fit of rage and gave him a sharp killer look.

She didn't understand why he was talking to her at all.
The two were anything but friends and if he knew who she was, he would have probably shot her right here, right now.

Sunghee, however, was not aware that she had actually awaken his interest since the first time they met in the school corridor.

You shouldn't misunderstand the whole situation though.

Donghuyck had not noticed the girl because he found her unusually pretty or charming. Instead, he rather had the feeling that he had met her before - as if he knew her from somewhere.

In the end, he wasn't wrong.

The two of them had faced each other the night in the club when Sunghee had literally sat on his lap to steal the keys to the car.

Back then she had worne a black mask and a blonde wig though, which is why Donghyuck couldn't really associate the pretty black-haired girl with anyone he had already met.

He was merely aware of the fact that he had never forgotten an important face and therefore wanted to find out where he knew the scratchy student from.

It seemed like a personal challenge to him- to solve the secret about the mysterious girl.

Little did he know that her rough and bold nature not only made his own little mission more interesting, but she somehow started to grow on him.

She was different and it kind of intrigued him.

Without even noticing, Donghyuck's heart was slowly but surely gravitating towards her own, beating just as fast as Sunghee's.

Is it to soon?
I dunno, I feel like I have to finally start with some feelings in order to build a relationship...
But I'm not sure
Hope you liked it haha🙈
The second chapter will come soon