III

Stupid men, there is no way I'm ever ganna get played again...

//

2 Years Later

"Are you sure you have no soulmate?"

"Of course Soyoung, its been like what, 2 years now, how could I possibly not have found him yet?"

"Y/n and your sure you haven't gotten any signals?"

"YES!" You yell out, you were honestly so tired of Soyoung asking you the same question over and over again.

It's been 2 years since you and Jihun broke up, you couldn't get over him for months, you couldn't even bare to see his face ever again, that's how emotional you were at the time.

But now you could care less about whatever he is doing now, probably having the time of his life with his soulmate, feeding her waffles , and going out to beautiful sights around the South Korea; You know, how he use to treat you.

Ok, you admit that you aren't fully over him, but eventually you will, and let's just hope that eventually happens quickly.

"Maybe your soulmate is dead?" You quickly sit up on your bed and look her with worried eyes.

"I'm joking, chill, the government or something would've informed you." You lay back down on your bed, letting out a huff.

"But hey, who needs a soulmate, when you have the one and only Soyoung Lin." She says wiggling her eyebrows at you, Ew. You end up throwing a pillow in her face, to shut her up with her non sense.

Just as she was about to fire back, someone barges into the room. "HEY GIRLYSSSSS!."

"WHAT'S GOOD YUNAH, HOW YOU BEEN BABE?!" Soyoung screams out even louder than Yunah.

"Ugh, the usual, parents arguing about my job and stuff, but I got to convince them to let me do me, but then they kicked me out the house, BUT THEN 3 minutes later they called and ask me to come back." Yunah explains.

You see we all come from a rich family, well that's what I heard people refer us as, but Yunah comes from a really, really rich family, all thanks to her parents, and of course herself. Her parents own a very popular club in Seoul, it's known to be the best and most expensive club in South Korea, parents make thousands every single day, so it's no surprise when she ruins her new Gucci limited edition shoes in cement.

Because of her parents money, Yunah always has random boys on her tail, oh did I mention she is a exotic dancer too? And guess where she works at, her parents biggest enemies club; Yup she did that. Ever since mid-way college she decided to just drop out and become a dancer, and can I just say, she's got moves, like as in moves that I would pull a muscles.

But then again it wasn't really a surprise to Soyoung and I when she told us this, she's always loved dance so we just supported her like actual decent friends, also considering the fact that we are the only people she has told, besides her parents, and trust me, she wants to keep it that way.

"What's with Oompa Loompa girl?" Yunah calls out. "Oh shut up fish sticks" I fire back.

"She's complaining about how she hasn't found her soulmate yet." Soyoung mentions.

"What a sad, sad life your living Y/n, you might as well join me in the clubs already." Yunah says.

"Men won't make you happy, but money can-"

"Gosh, we already talked about this before, I ain't interested, and it surely won't look good when my patients find out I was a stripper." I say cutting her off, before she has anything else to say about the topic.

"C'mon, just imagine us independent women, making almost thousands a night, unbelievable right? And the thing is, you don't even have to dance you can be a server! PLEASE Y/N I'M GETTING DESPERATE NOW!"

I glance at Soyoung and she shrugs her shoulder, "Only if Soyoung agrees to doing it too."

"UGH, WHY MEEE!"

"Sis, if I'm going down, you're going down too, sorry not sorry."

"Guys, just do it, I promise if you don't like it you won't ever have to come back, like ever, pleaseeeeee!" Yunah says

Both you and Soyoung look at each other deciding whether to go or not-

3 Hours Later

Ok, so here are you, standing awkwardly waiting to serve drinks in this tight, skimpy black sparkly dress, with a white silk half apron, with small pockets on either side, You just guess it's to put tips or something.

Soyoung though has already left the premises, as in already on a serving spree, a lot of people have been calling out for her, while you just hide in the corner, hoping no one would say anything to you, but unfortunately another waitress saw and called for you to help, and you? Well you had no choice.

The drinks were swiftly placed onto the sliver platter without you even noticing, until you hear a click. You look up to see the bartender clicking infront of you to go serve. You nod and walk away with the platter.

As serving drinks like crazy to tables, a few other waitresses gave you a few tips like to fix your posture, don't look so uptight and loosen the way you walk, and of course to smile and wink more.

To be honest you never knew how much hard work a club/bar waitress has to go through, like when you were serving a pair of older men, one of them grab the back of your upper thigh, when you were just trying to place there drinks on the table. You honestly couldn't express the anger you had boiling inside of you, you were ready so swing kick this guy to Mercury!

But obviously you held it in, since it was the first day of you being in this very luxurious place, and just for that he gave about a $250 dollar tip.

"You know Yunah, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea-"

"Everyone get down!"

F*ck, I spoke to soon.