❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12❅

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

Y/n's POV
I finally arrived home, I'll never wear anything revealing, ever AGAIN!

I stepped inside lazily, kicking my shoes off at the same time activating FateBot. "The day is done already?" Fatebot beamed, I looked at her with a deadpanned reaction. I grabbed my clipboard and handed it to her. "What's this?" She looked at me with confusion, "it's a clipboard" I answered, "I mean what for?" "Last costumers" I left her there and went straight to my room. Plopping myself into my comfy bed, "uggghhh finally, I miss you my dear bed" sniffing the aroma of my sheets made comfortable.

As if I was resting in cloud 9. I'm slowly drifting into sleep when my phone rang... gosh damn it! I didn't want to answer it, so I just decided to block the sounds by covering my ears with my pillow. But it didn't fade "Y/N YOUR GOSHDANG PHONE IS RINGING!" FateBot yelled outside my room, grrr I stood up, stopping my way to my bag. I took my phone and saw the dialer was unknown, tsk don't tell me it's him again.

I pressed the ignore button at the same time throwing my phone across my bed. And again, alone time *KRINGG* *KRINGG* I spoke too soon. I grabbed my phone, and I think anytime soon I might throw this gadget out of the window.

Unknown

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME! I'M F*CKING RESTING!

Woah, calm down Y/n

Who the hell ARE you!?

It's me... Michael.

F*ck what?! Did Theodore gave you my number?!

Yeah, come on y/n we've told you tons of time. You need to forgive us, we know we did wrong but please give us a chance

Heh. You? Forgive YOU? Don't make me laugh Michael.

Y/n please forgive us. It's okay if you act like we don't exist but please. Just forgive us

Sorry, but I will never EVER forgive YOU!

Y/n don't forget we're still-

End call

Two retards have already called me today, that's a whole new record, heh. "Who was that?" FateBot barged in my room. "Michael" his name made her gasp, "h-he c-called you?! How?" She stuttered flying towards me. "Theodore" it made her more surprised by hearing his name.

"W-what did they say?" She placed a hand on top of my shoulder, "they were... You know. Asking for forgiveness as always" I directed my face to her direction. "Oh" is what she said then leaving to cook probably.