Part 80

khushi: what r u thinking.

He start to unbutton his shirt. arnav hold her hand, khushi stop it.

khushi: y what happened.

arnav: khushi no we can't do it.

khushi: y. I know u don't love me, u do not feel attracted towards me. I am not looking good, now I am fat she starts to cry.

arnav place his hand on his head think oh god how can I pacify her. arnav touch her shoulder, khushi remove his hand and turn away. arnav cup her face, khushi look at me. khushi look him with tears. he wipe her tears.

arnav: khushi I say it for our baby. u r in ur 7th month. If we do it, it will hurt baby. so that only I said it.

khushi: but doctor told na until 8th month we can do it.

arnav: ahh but I am afraid khushi.

khushi: arnavji u don't hurt our baby. please I want it. our baby want to feel u. y u can't understand. I trust u. don't u give what I want.

arnav looks at khushi. she smile at him. arnav make her lay on the bed, he start to open her night dress zip. Arnav kissed on her belly making khushi smile. My baby I will not hurt u. he again kissed on her belly. he remove her nigthy fully, it reveal her bare brea***. Arnav looks at it. khushi felt shy. Khushi don't u wear.

khushi: no. can't u see. Now it's big. It is uneasy to wear that. She say with shyness.

arnav take blanket and cover them and start to kiss her from head to toe. She start to moan arnav name.

khushi pull arnav hair for kiss. Arnav capture her lips they were kissing like eternity. they broke the kiss, arnav lay only beside her, he support on his hand and kissing her. he is conscious not to come on top of khushi he don't want to put any weight on khushi. both r breathing, khushi turn his side, she start to unbutton his shirt and throw on floor. she wants that now her pregnancy harmones makes her shameless.

arnav understood what she wanted. He make her lay on bed, again he start to kiss her all over her body. he is scared to make love to her but she wanted.

Without entering her he is just kissing all over her body which makes her moan.

Slowly slowly her moanings got reduced, arnav look her. she is asleep. arnav sign in relief. He tuck her in blanket and kissed her forehead. he also have desires but he control it for their baby. he lay beside her looking her angelic face he smile thinking about her pregnancy harmones. He still remember how khushi demand for golgappe at midnight before 1 month. he remember it.

flashback

arnav and khushi aresleeping. Khushi start to wake up arnav.

arnav open his eyes what happen khushi.

khushi touch her stomach.

arnav: what happen. do u feel pain. he touch her stomach with lot of concern.

khushi: arnavji I want to eat golgappe.

arnav: golgappe. He look time it's 1.30 a.m. khushi r u crazy. Can't u see time, tomorrow I will buy it for u. now sleep.

khushi: no I want it now. our baby also wants to eat it now.

arnav: khushi at this time where it will be available. So sleep please.

khushi: what a husband u r, ur pregnant wife want to eat golgappe but u didn't buy it for me, she caressed her stomach baby ur papa not love both of us. He didn't fulfill my simple wish.

arnav: ok get ready.

khushi hug him thank u arnavji. she went to washroom to change her clothes. both r in car, arnav is searching for golgappe shop. After 1 hour he find one shop is almost closing.

Arnav run to shop and stop them to close. He ask two golgappe plate and went to khushi.

arnav: here is your golgappe eat it.

khushi take it hurrily and start to eat happily. she finish her one plate. Arnavji don't u eat it. y u kept it with u.

arnav: khushi this is for u. I know very well about u after u eat one plate u will start again, baby papa buy for u only not for me and start again ur drama. So I buy it for u. take it and eat it.

khushi smile to him and take another plate she start to eat it while arnav admire her cuteness how she eat it. khushi take one golgappe and feed arnav. thank u arnavji. u r the best papa and best husband. I love u

arnav think dad is correct about pregnant women and their crazy mood swings.

khushi: what r u thinking.

arnav: nothing. Love u too. they hug each other. ok come we are getting late they went to home.

end of flashback

Sorry for the delay guys as I said I am not feeling well it took me some time to post again. And last Saturday is my birthday so didn't get time to update on weekend. I hope you guys understand me.