2

One year later , Manik was booked his ticket to India from London .after nandhini death , he settled in London. He was living with the nyonika and his father Ashish Malhotra . Now manik is the ceo of the Malhotra company . He informed the cabir that he is leaving to India to see the nandhini . Cabir insisted to come with him . But he refused and he promised him that he would come back next day . Cabir is the manager of Malhotra industry.

         Manik reached to the India by  night . It was raining. Manik picked the cab and informed him the location . On the way , he bought the flower bouquet.  Finally , he reached the location. He asked the driver to wait and He got out of the car . The rain was pouring heavily . He's getting wet . With the flower bouquet in his hand , he's going to see the nandhini grave.

             In front of nandhini grave , he was standing and crying in the rain . It's her first death anniversary. He was craving for her . He placed the flower bouquet on her grave. He was apologised for his mistake . After 30 mins , he decided to leave . Because I was getting late for the flight to London . He went back to the airport.

               In the airport entrance, he got down from the car . He was going to pay the money to driver but he couldn't find his purse in his pocket . He was searching his bag and his two pant pocket. He remembered that he might be missed in the grave . So he asked him to return the car to the previous location .

             While he running to her grave , he saw the man wearing black suit with the umbrella in the hand standing infront of his nandhini grave . Manik was watching him from the distance. Then he moved toward the grave . The man felt the arrival of Manik and quickly walked to the opposite direction without turning back to him . Manik called him but he didn't turn back. He looked at the grave and found the another bouquet. He saw the man was getting into the car and fled way . But he couldn't see his face .

               Who is that man ? Nandhini has no one in her life except me . She had stayed in the orphanage since she was five year old . Who is he?    Manik was confused in his mind . He heard the horn sound of his cab . Quickly he picked his purse from the floor and he opened it . He had nandhini photo in his purse and kissed it . Quickly he left from that place .

             At the airport, he was going to boarding. On the way to his flight , he saw the man from behind which was similar to the man in the grave . He was walking faster to him by pushing the people aside . Before he could reach him , he was boarding to the flight . Air hostesses stopped him to ask the board pass . He showed it to them .

      Air hostess : sorry sir , this is New York flight . Your flight is over there ( they didn't allow him)

      Manik was nodded and left . He was confused who that man was . And why he paid respect to his nandhini grave. He went to his flight and seated on the business class . The flight was ready to take off and he was tierd .. so fell into the sleep.

            The man at the new hork flight , had a tears in his eyes . He fists his hand to control his tears . Quickly he went to the bathroom and crying .

To be continued

          Who is that man ?

           Why he is crying for nandhini ?

             How he is related to nandhini ?

    There is too many suprise ready to unfold . This story has so many new characters. So expect the unexpected things . Stay tuned!!

      If you like it , vote for it and give your valuable comments. That will encourage me to write a story.