⚜Chapter 29⚜

Drunk Endeavors

❇❇❇❇

Sometimes, some irreplaceable bonds are made when you're your least conscious self.

❇❇❇❇

"Two weeks." Kol spat as he glared at Jeremy and Davina who tried to stifle their laughter.

The three were stood in a quiet corner of a casino in Las Vegas whilst they waited for the rest of their family to join them.

That was when Rebekah walked over to them with their drinks along with Isabelle and Elijah.

"I still cannot believe that your idea of a vacation was Vegas." Isabelle groaned making Elijah chuckle as she glared at him.

Rebekah rolled her eyes at the two before taking in the funny expressions on her boyfriend's face and her brother's pissed off ones.

"Uh-oh," she breathed, "what did you two do now?" She asked Jeremy and Davina who broke out laughing.

Elijah and Isabelle watched with amused expressions as the noirette sipped on her non-alcoholic beverage.

"Jeremy gifted me a fake plant and watched me water it for two weeks." Kol seethed, his glare never leaving the Gilbert's face even as the group cracked up at his expense.

Isabelle chuckled shaking her head seeing the proud smile on Davina's face. "Let me guess; this was your idea?" Davina nodded eagerly.

Jeremy slung his arm around the witch's neck, smirking at Kol. "God, I love it when we gang up to piss Kol off! You're like my long lost evil twin!"

Davina giggled making Kol pout, "you're standing in lava, Jer." He spat.

Elijah scoffed at that. "It's so weird to see you making meme references, brother." He muttered.

Rebekah snorted, "what's weirder is that you know that was a meme reference." She quipped.

"Oh, it's all because of me, sister." Isabelle chimed in with a smirk making everyone laugh.

Elijah gave them all looks of disbelief. "You are all very mean people." He muttered.

"Now you know how I feel!" Kol chirped.

Davina chuckled from between the two saddened Mikaelson brothers as she looped her arms with theirs. "And you both are the easiest targets."

Elijah rolled his eyes with a fond smile on his face as Kol nodded sarcastically before pecking his little witch on the head.

"Where are Nik, Stefan, and Hayley?" Isabelle asked her brother in confusion who only gave her a knowing look.

Rebekah broke into giggles when she remembered where she had last seen the trio.

They all looked at the two in confusion. "What is it?" Isabelle asked finally.

"They're at a strip club," Jeremy answered nonchalantly. Davina's eyes widened.