Chapter 30

"Wake up sleepy head" I heard a voice say and felt someone poking my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see Nate infront of me with Ryan behind him. Wait what?

Why are they in my room?

I quickly shot up and realised I wasn't in my room but in class.

"Huh what?" I said confused.

"You fell asleep" Ryan chuckled.

"Oh" I said.

"You slept the entire lesson" Nate said also chuckling.

"Crap" I said.

"Don't worry you can use our notes" Ryan said.

"Why didn't you guys wake me?" I asked.

"Because you seemed really tired, thought it would be best to let you sleep" Nate said.

"Oh okay thanks" I said.

"Come on it's time for lunch" Nate said.

I quickly packed up my stuff and followed them both out.

How in the world did I sleep so long in a public place well it wasn't that long only like an hour, but that's still more than what I got last night.

"You look really tired did you not get much sleep last night?" Ryan asked as he had his arm around my shoulders.

Jesus Christ he is tall.

"Hm? Oh um no I guess not" i replied.

"Hey where are we going?" I asked as I noticed we had started to walk the opposite way to the cafeteria.

"Jordan messages me saying that evreyones gone outside becasue it's sunny and we have a free period after lunch so we're just gonna stay out there" Nate replied.

"Oh okay" I said.

"Hey baby" Xavier smiled looking up at me, slightly squinting from the sun as he was leaning back on his elbows

"Hi" I replied as he shifted over a bit to make some room on his blazer for me that he had put on the grass to sit on.

I put my bag down and squished between him and Jordan and sat on Xaviers blazer with him.

Everyone was sat in a big circle with their blazers off, ties loosened and their sleeves rolled up enjoying the sun.

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked.

"Nothing just a bit sleepy" I replied.

He pulled me into him and put my head on his chest.

"Take a nap then we have a free period after lunch so we don't need to be anywhere" he said.

I nodded and closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of the sun.

After a few minutes I took my blazer off as it was starting to become a bit to warm.

Xavier grabbed my backpack and placed it behind his head so he could lay back instead of resting on his elbows as I returned to laying my head on him.

We had all also taken out shoes off, there weren't many other student outside which I was kinda surprised about although this part of the school is kinda hidden.

I noticed Ryan staring at my arm that was around Xaviers waist and I realised be was looking at some of the scars that hadn't completely faded and probably never will.

Xander hasn't mentioned anything about me telling them the truth yet since he first told me they had been asking the rest of my brothers about the marks but I don't think I'm ready yet, but I also feel guilty for not telling them the truth.