Chapter 15:

Shelly

"Kaleb shut the hell up already!" I shouted at him.

"No, you shut the fuck up. You said you were gonna have my baby. You just can't be taking shit like that back." He snapped.

"You fuckin tricked me!" I exclaimed.

"Man, fuck outta here. I ain't do shit, but the usual." I walked away from him into his kitchen.

He has been going crazy telling everybody we working on a baby. Now I can't keep my mom from blowing up my phone daily.

"Kaleb!" I yell for him.

"Fuck do you want?" He snaps walking into the kitchen.

"Keep talking crazy to me Kaine and I'ma-"

"You ain't gonna do shit, but get fucked." He chuckled moving back as I walked towards him. "Chill baby I was playing."

"You are pissing me the fuck off." I snap walking out the kitchen with him following me. "And why the hell would you let ya kitchen get junky like that Kaine?"

"Stop calling me some fuckin Kaine. And because I need my baby's help cleaning it. So does the laundry."

"I am not your fuckin maid."

"Please." He said laying behind me on the couch as I got comfortable.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please. What I gotta do? You know my pussy eating skills can make you change ya mind real quick."

He chuckled grabbing my hand as I tried to turn around and hit him.

"I swear I can't fuckin stand you and your asshole ways." I snap pushing his hands off me that were rubbing on my thighs.

"Shut yo ass up, you love me tho." He says kissing on my neck.

"Stop kissing on me." I said trying to move away.

"Chill, I just want some neck." I busted out laughing as I felt him smile against my neck as he begin kissing again.

"Stop saying that, it sounds like something totally different." I shook my head as he only shrugged.

*

"Why lil bro look mad?" Nel asks me as I get out the car the same time she gets out of hers. Kaine's dumbass sped off. He always in his damn feelings.

"He randomly talking about he wants a baby now when we already agreed to wait." I said as we walked thru the hospital entrance to the elevator.

"Oh yeah, you know I was gonna call yo ass about that. He been telling everybody yall working on a baby."

"We aren't tho. He tricked me into saying yes." We gave each other a look and she knew what I was talking about. We laughed shaking our heads.

"Them fuckin King men." She said making me nod in agreement.

"So what's up with you Mrs. Kody King, yall tell mama?" I ask as we get off the elevator on to our floor.

"Girl." She said giving me a look. "She cussed us all the way out. Been ignoring us and everything. She sent dad to get the boys since she said she didn't wanna see or hear from us in awhile."

I shook my head. "She sent a group text to me, Kaleb, Karma, and Brandon. Threatening us about what she would do to us if we ever get married without her."

"Her ass crazy." Nel said rolling her eyes playfully.

I laughed lightly. "Forreal. Kaleb said the same."

"It is still weird to hear him be called Kaleb. Half the time I be thinking who the hell is Kaleb. I remember he got in trouble by mama when we were younger. She was like Nelly go tell Kaleb to come here right fuckin now. My dumbass looked at her like she was crazy and said who's Kaleb? She told me to get the fuck outta her face. Kody laughed at me because of that."

I laughed shaking my head. "A damn mess."

"Get to work before I fire yall." Austin said walking past us.

"His ass would never fire us." I said.

"Right."

*

"Kaleb." I pouted hugging him standing on my tippy toes to kiss on his jaw. He continued to ignore me and talk to Kjayy.

"Whatever be a dickhead." I snapped pushing his chest. Before I could completely turn he grabbed my hand pulling me back towards him locking his arm around my waist.

"What the fuck was that Nichelle?" He asks near my ear.

"Leave me alone." I said pushing his chest. "You wanna be walking around with a funky ass attitudes and shit."

"Because your ass wanna be walking around changing ya mind and shit."

I scuffed. "Move." I said still trying to push him, but he just pulled me closer placing his face into my neck.

"Yall cute as shit." I heard Nel say.

"They're fuckin sickening." Kjayy said.

"Stop Kaleb!" I said as he started sucking on my neck.

"I just be wanting some neck bae." He said smiling looking down at me.

Kjayy chocked out a laughed. "Did you just- I know you didn't just ask her for some head like that? In front of us."

"No!" I exclaim. "He says that when he wants to kiss on my neck. He's an ass, but not that much of an ass."

I smiled hitting Kaine's chest as he continued laughing with his head thrown back.