24. His little sister

This beautiful cover is made by one of my reader Arti oza aka db_dhoomie

She actually portray the picture of Siddharth and Preeti which I have in my mind and I requested her to make more such posters so I can use them between my chapters.

Thankyou so much @db_dhoomie for this wonderful gift. I hope you make more beautiful pictures of Siddharth and Preeti's love moments.

........................................................................

Preeti's point of view

"Preeti beta...Play bhajan in music system. It's already evening."

"Ji mom.." I nodded and smiled at mom.

I turned on the music system and played the bhajan in music system.

Soothing and melodious songs of prayer started playing in hindi. Mom always like to play bhajan at evening while I and her do evening puja together. Sometimes Keerti joined us if she came home early from office but mostly I and mom do evening puja.

I covered my head with the pallu of my saree and lit diya. After get ready the puja thali I gave it to mom for aarti. I joined my both hands as namste and closed my eyes for prayer.

I am not an ritual person but I believe in God. I believe what he done in our life there was always a huge person behind it. He always gives me more than what I want in my life and I will always be thankful to him, he met me to Siddharth, my soulmate, my better half, my husband. God tested our love and strong it by falling us apart but we passed it and now understand each other batter than before. I always wished Siddharth happiness and for that if god tested me many time and will give me immerse pain, I am ready for it because for Siddharth I can endure the pain till eternity.

I opened my eyes after praying. Mom gave me the aarti thal and I took the aarti of goddess Durga. I turned to give arti to mom and saw Siddharth and Dad was already stood there joining there hands.

Siddharth gave me a small smile and I smiled too.

"Aree...Akhil, Sid..you came home early today from office?" Mom asked Dad.

"Yeah..there was not much work in office, god bless you beta." Dad said to mom and blessed me when I touched his feet. After giving dad aarti I walked to Siddharth.

He is in his formal white shirt without his suit jacket. Sleeves are rolled up to elbow and shirt is slightly untucked. Upper three buttons of his shirt is open, showing his hard chest and tie is loosely hanging on his neck giving him hot look.

He smiled softly looking at me and took the arti. I put the aarti thali in front of Durga goddess.

"Come.." He said softly with a soft smile while holding my hand and we both walked outside the temple.