Bad batch

"Wreaker! Don't forget sunscreen!" I yelled as I slipped my shirt over my bathing suit.

"I won't! Tech has it!" He yelled as he walked past my room.

"Tech don't forget your swimming trunks!" I yelled as I passed Tech's room.

"Have I ever forgot anything?" Tech asked as Crosshair let out a chuckle.

"You forgot to put on pants yesterday." He said calmly.

"I was in a rush! Hunter wanted us to get up at 1!" He yelled as he threw a pillow at him.

Crosshair dodged it and chewed on his toothpick.

"No toothpicks." I said as I took it out of his mouth and walked to Hunter's room.

"Hunter you ready?" I asked as I knocked on his door.

"Can't find my bandana." He grumbled out.

"It's in the second drawer, right side." I said before walked past his room.

"Thanks!" He yelled as I opened the hatch.

"You ready?" Echo asked as he walked up to me.

"Always, hows the new arm?" I asked with a smile.

"Fits like a glove, thanks for making it water proof." He said with a chuckle.

"And fireproof and bullet proof.. and-"

"Thanks." He said with a laugh.

I nodded my head and waited for everyone to get on their speeders. I put my arms around Crosshair's waist and told him to take off. It was about a ten minute drive and as soon as we arrived Wreaker threw both Tech and Hunter into the water.

"Idiots." I said as I climbed off of the speeder and got my towel out.

I decided to lay out for a little bit before going for a swim, or more like a game of chicken with Wreaker, Tech, and Crosshair. I was on Wreaker's shoulders and Tech was in Crosshair's.

"Me and girly is coming for you!" Wreaker yelled as he walked towards them.

"I don't want to hurt a girl." Tech said calmly.

"Think of me as one of the boys, cause if you don't you are getting hurt." I said with a laugh.

Soon me and Wreaker won, with Tech having fell into the water with Crosshair.

"Wimp." Crosshair said as he stood up.

"Crosshair! You and me against Wreaker and (Y/n)!" Echo yelled.

"Let's go then Reg." Crosshair said as Echo walked up to him.

He put Echo on his shoulders and we quickly got started. After ten minutes, Echo won by finding my tickle spot and I fell into the water with a squeal.

"Cheater! Tickling isn't allowed!"

"All is fair in love and war." Crosshair said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and we went another round. Soon it was time to return to the ship and we all decided to watch a holonet. I set beside Hunter, who was sunburned along with Tech and Wreaker.

"Told you to put sunscreen on." I whispered with a smirk.

"Shut up." They groaned out.