Crouch's Breakdown & Krum's Takedown

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

Third Person P.O.V.:

In the weeks that followed the Second Task, the chaos and intensity had settled around the castle. The Third Task was still months away and for now, everyone had fallen back into their regularly scheduled routines.

As they entered March the weather became drier, but cruel winds skinned their hands and faces every time they went out onto the grounds. Despite being a month closer to the Third Task, Charlie found himself too preoccupied relishing in his secret romance with Hermione Granger.

Although adamant on keeping their relationship a secret, that didn't stop them from snogging whenever they saw an opportunity. They had set up secret rendezvous points like the back corner of the library, the common room after curfew, or even the various utility closets stationed around the school.

The two of them had even gone as far as to set up code words around their friends, so that they could signal to one another when they were in desperate of some alone time. They were, to put it gently, love-sick teenagers in desperate need of learning about hormone control.

One day, in between classes, Charlie set off to the library to retrieve his girlfriend from her studies so that they could walk to Potions together. The boy slipped passed Madame Pince, who was surveying the room with a scowl, before finding Hermione in her usual spot in the back corner.

With her back towards him, Charlie saw an opportunity. He crept up slowly behind her before spinning her around, much to her surprise, and placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

Thinking the kiss would last much longer, the boy wrapped his arms around Hermione's waist to pull her close, but he was taken aback when the bushy haired girl had pulled back abruptly, placing a hand over his mouth to stop him from saying anything.

Unable to talk, Charlie simply raised a brow in her direction to which Hermione shook her head, an amused smile on her face.

"Ginny!" she called over his shoulder, "Did you find that book yet?"

"No," Ginny called back from beyond the bookshelves, "still looking!"

Suddenly understanding, Charlie nodded and he expected Hermione to remove her hand, but to his surprise, she only replaced it with her lips, tempting dangerous territory for the gratifying feeling of their lips molded together.

(A/N: OTP... all Delena fans can come at me idgaf)

Hermione's smile creeping up on her face caused her to pull back, still holding a finger up to the boy's lips, whispering, "Way too close."

Charlie shook his head, a teasing smirk forming on his lips before pulling her closer, whispering, "Not close enough."

The brown eyed boy went in for another kiss, but Hermione was quick to turn her head to avoid contact; she had to be mindful of Ginny's whereabouts. However, she didn't expect Charlie to take advantage of the situation as he gladly peppered the side of her face with kisses instead.