Rex

I let out a sigh as I saw Rex and Ezra training with a blaster.

"You know staring is bad." A voice said.

"Shut up Sabine." I growled out.

"Talk to him." She said sternly.

"No way. He is twice my age."

"So?" She asked with a frown.

"So, He would never go for me... I mean he probably wants someone more mature and closer to his age." I said as I looked away.

"(Y/n)-"

"I have to go." I said as I walked away.

We soon had a mission and I was stuck with Rex.

"So, have I done something to make you mad?" Rex asked as we walked through the ship.

"What? No, you haven't done anything." I said as I looked back at him.

"Then why do you act like you hate me? You ignore me and barely talk to me." He said calmly.

"That's because... I'm sure you want to talk to people closer to your age." I said as I went back to walking towards the guns.

"How old do you think I am?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know... forty?"

"I'm 28." He said with a laugh.

I looked at him shocked and he sent me a smile.

"Clones where aged up, so we look older then we are. Biologically I'm 28, though I look older." He said softly.

"I... didn't know that." I said as I looked away.

"Yea, so you aren't to young for me."

"You heard that?" I asked with a blush.

"You weren't that quiet."

"We should really finish this mission."

"Alright and then after we can have a talk about how I don't like mature women... I like the ones with a little crazy." He said as he walked past me.

I smiled softly and shook my head. When the mission was over I made my way to my room, but was stopped.

"Can we talk now?" Rex asked calmly.

I nodded my head and motioned for him to come inside. I held my breath as he looked around.

"Nice place, though I didn't think it would be this clean." He said with a chuckle.

"Clean freak."

"That makes one of us.... so why do you think I like mature women?" He asked as he turned to look at me.

"Maybe because you are so strict." I said softly.

"I am strict, but that's why I want a woman who isn't strict... who can keep me on my feet and keep me worried to death... someone like you." He said softly.

I looked away and he made me look at him.

"If you want that is." He said calmly.

"I do." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and I leaned up and gently kissed him. He let out a sigh and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled against his lips and deepened the kiss.