chapter fourty-five

- Key -

"Say get yo li ass up" I said waking Sydnee out of a nap that she's been in for hours, it's now going on 3.

"Dawg what do you want?" she mumbled squirming around in the covers.

"Don't dawg me nigga, fuck wrong witchu?" I said mugging her and she sucked her teeth then opened her eyes.

"Where we going?" she said while yawning then stretched her body out on the bed.

"You gone see when we get there" I said then pecked her lips. She pecked them again then got out the bed heading for the bathroom.

Facetiming Li Li 💕...
connecting...

"You betta be dressed" I said and she moved her lips to the side.

"I'm finna get ready right now" she said getting out the bed and heading to the bathroom.

"Shoulda been did that shit" I said then ran my hand through my waves.

"Shut up" she mumbled then started to brush her teeth. "I'm nervous Markey" she said and I shook my head.

"Fa what?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Ion know, I haven't seen him in months. And he gone bring up how I haven't wrote him back and i'm scared to tell him the truth" she said leaving the bathroom going back inside her room.

"Why haven't you wrote him back?" I asked her looking up from the phone seeing Sydnee walk to the closet paying me no mind.

"Because I thought it was pointless. For a long time I thought that I was the reason for him going to prison in the first place" she said and I sighed.

"What that nigga did ain't got shit ta do with you" I said and Malia pouted.

"If you say so, i'm finna get dressed lemme know when you outside" she said before hanging up.

"This look good?" Sydnee asked me and I nodded, licking my bottom lip.

"Don't be doing dat" she said and I laughed.

"Girl shut up" I said then she went towards the mirror taking pictures.

"Bae should I post this one?" she said walking towards my bed showing me the pictures she just took.

"Yeah, witcho fine ass" I said and she smiled then started typing away on her phone.

"Let's go, we got places ta be" I said tapping her thigh and she grabbed her purse.

We headed out of the crib and got inside my car. She instantly put her phone on the aux then Young Thug instantly played.

"Bae my pictures be getting numbers see look" she said shoving her phone in my face. I scanned the photo then looked over at her.

"Girl you is fine" I said kissing her and she smiled kissing me back.

@tharealsydnee