Jaeyong(Edited)

~Jaehyun's P.O.V~
It's Taeyong's second time slipping and he is just not wanting to cooperate with me. I've already told him once if he didn't stop yelling he would get in trouble.

This boy is really testing my patience. I'm going to control myself though. I don't want to lash out in him and scare him.

Jaehyun: Taeyong stop jumping around or you'll get hurt

Taeyong: Nuh uh shut uwp ou no twell Yongie what to do

Jaehyun: Taeyong I'm going to beat your little behind if you don't stop this now

Taeyong just ignored Jaehyun and continued to jump. He jumped from the coffee table to the sofa and then onto the floor.

"I will remain calm. I will remain as calm as I can be. I won't let my anger take over." Jaehyun told himself as he watched his little's behavior.

After one more warning Jaehyun grabbed the little by his shoulders took in a deep breath and talked to the little

Jaehyun: How many times today did I tell you to stop doing something or did I tell you to behave?

Taeyong looked down and showed 3 fingers

Jaehyun: You really behaved bad baby and I won't let this slide. I understand it's your second time slipping but you need to understand that this behavior is not and will never be acceptable

Taeyong: Yesh d-daddy

Jaehyun: Now because of your behavior you'll go to your timeout corner like a good boy and stay there for 15 minutes ok?

Taeyong: Y-Yes daddy

Taeyong went to his timeout corner and sat there.

~Taeyong's P.O.V~

I fweel bwad. Yongie know Daddy ish mwad bu baby jwust wan daddy's attwention.

These were Taeyong's thought as he sat in his corner crying. He started feeling sleepy and for his last 5 minutes he fell asleep with dried up tear streaks on his cheeks.

After the 5 minutes were up Jaehyun went to go check on his baby. His heart shattered seeing his baby on the floor sleeping with dried up tears in his face.

Jaehyun picks Taeyong up and carries him to their room.

Jaehyun: I'm so sorry baby boy

Taeyong: It Otay Daddy

With that they both snuggle on the bed. Taeyong's head on Jaehyun's chest and Jaehyun's arm around Taeyong's waist.

.

Ooof that's cute I feel soft