I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.41

Malik's POV

My heart is literally POUNDING right now.I can't even think straight! I am so freaking dumb for leaving the club with Kandy knowing that Sophia and Jacob would know and of course Sophia told Jennifer all about it.How do I know? Her tone was a bit attitudeish when I was on the phone with her.I don't blame Sophia for letting Jennifer know that I left the club with Kandy.That's what a true friend supposed to do when they see something out of order and I would have done the same thing if I saw one of my home's girl leaving with some guy that's not him.I just pray to the most high that Jennifer is calm when she sees my face.If she's not calm I hope it's at least at the point where she doesn't tries to kill me for what I've done.Did I have sex with Kandy? Heck no! My parents didn't raise a deadbeat son who'll do terrible things to a woman like Jennifer or any other woman.Kandy and I only took a thirty  to forty minute walk and when we returned,Sophia and Jacob wasn't there anymore *sighs* I just really hope this doesn't ruin anything between us or the love that we have for each other.

Sophia turns her car off

"Okay,now before you do anything crazy--" Jacob stops talking as Jennifer and Sophia looked back at Jacob

"What?" Jacob asked. "That's somebody's life I'm worried about" Jacob said as Jennifer opens her side of the door

"I won't kill your best friend.I'm just going to have a little chat with him that's all" Jennifer said as she gets out of the car and closes the door.

"Do you need me this time? Or do you want me to stay here?" Sophia asked

"You can stay here if you want it's up to you" Jennifer replied as Sophia opens her side of the door.

"Jacob,are you coming or are you staying here?" Sophia asked

"He might have to stay in the car" Jennifer replied before Jacob. "Is he a fast driver?" Jennifer asked

"Jennifer,stop it!" Sophia replied. "We have no idea what that man did yet"

"I didn't say I was going to do anything to Malik. It could be for the dumb dog he left with"

"Do it look like I have bail money?" Sophia asked as Jennifer sighs

"Fine,I'll try my best not to touch anybody if I get mad"

"Don't try but do"

"I guess,scary cat"

"I am not scared I just don't want you in jail behind bars" Sophia said getting out the car and closes the door. "Because I really don't have any bail money at the moment"

"Alright" Jennifer said sighing. "Jacob,are you coming or staying?" She asked

"Are you going to be calm when you see Malik?" Jacob asked

"I will be calm when I see him but you on the other hand is a whole different story" Jennifer replied as Jacob gets out the car and closes the door

"You are so--"

"So what?" Jennifer asked cutting Jacob off as Sophia looked at Jacob