Cold Snow

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"(M/N) take us to Law" Luffy demanded.

Nodding my head, my teeth chattered as I ran quickly through the thick snow while the others rode on the pirates head. My body soon adapted so I got warm quickly. Spotting Law, I headed over and waved him down. Law certainly has changed. It seems he grew a lot taller it seem, he also had his fingers tattooed so that was cool. His goatee looked scruffier and his hat had changed. He looked just as tired though. Luffy began thanking Law and told everyone he owed his life to him. I told Law that I owed him too now twice.

"We're both pirates so forget it, the only one who has any debt to pay is (M/N)." Law said

"Yeah, I owe you real big time so have you thought of what you want me to do?" I asked

"Definitely." Law replied.

Luffy rambled on how grateful he was for everyone who helped two years ago. Then, he stated that Law would be an enemy if he was after the One Piece as well. Tashigi tried to attack us and I noticed Smoker was unconscious on the ground. Law switched their hearts which caused a personality shift. Luffy wanted to ask Law something but Law told us to come to the back of the research facility. Law looked so vengeful and even more upset. I wanted to help. Everyone was going to leave and Law opened the door just for himself but before he could close it, I spoke up.

"Law will you promise to let me help?"

A nod of the head was all I got before he left back inside. Using Haki, I showed everyone to where the other people were. There were also children there. They were giants compared to me. The head was put back on the legs and Luffy became sad because he thought he had become friends with Leggy. He sulked against my chest with his arms wrapped around me. His lips out in a pout as he sulked. Nami was red at that which greatly put me off. Using my Observation Haki, I realised they had all been switched. I pulled out some paper and a pen before writing the real names on the paper. I then duct taped it to their bodies. It was easy to distinguish them now.

"You probably the most useful tool in the shed for everyday use" Robin complimented with a laugh.

"Wait Smoker was changed too with Tashigi. That sucks, I wanted to mess with Smoker but it's no fun if I can't see him truly get flustered." I mumbled.

The samurai was looking for his son. I needed to know some information to find someone unless there was a special piece of information. Luffy found out that Law was now a Warlord. In the mean time, Usopp gave everyone masks too for the kids that can't read. Also for Luffy since Luffy hated reading. The man chained to the rocks was called Brownbeard but we didn't know him. He told us that he hated everyone from the Worst Generation except Law because he was different. He didn't hate me either. The Worst Generation were the 12 rookies with all bounties of 100 million over their heads at Saobody Archipelago two years ago and Blackbeard because we were born into between two eras who carry the the fate of the war.

"At least the Baker is easy on the eyes. I preferred the skimpier outfit when you were running at me. That bare stoma-"

"Please stay away from me" I said politely.

"Of course! Anything for you!" Brownbeard said

"...I think he might be a big follower of you" Robin whispered.

"I am! I'm apart of one of his fan clubs!" Brownbeard cheered.

Smiling, I thanked Brownbeard for being apart of the fanclub despite not knowing that any existed until just now before changing the topic back to Punk Hazard. He first explained how he got to Punk Hazard before explaining human experimentation. A portion of prisoners would be taken to here as guinea pigs. There was an incident four years ago where two of the three labs blew up. All the alive abandoned test subjects retreated to here where they lost their nerves in the lower half of their bodies. A year later Ceaser Clown showed up and got rid of all the poison. A few months ago, Law showed up and gave them an alternative for legs.