Chapter - 17

Anna's POV-

We get into her room. She started looking into her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I told you, we are going out to a party." She replied still searching for something on her phone.

"I thought you were kidding," I told her.

"I was not. We are going out and that's final. Here I found the place where we should go. One of our classmates is throwing a birthday party. She invited me but I was not planning to go." Is she out of her mind?

"That's good. Let's forget about it." I said in relief.

"You keep quiet and get ready." She snapped.

"No, I don't want to go." I snapped too.

"Okay, I will go alone. I knew you don't think of me as your friend. I was the only stupid one." She was faking a sad face.

"You are such a cheat," I said defeated.

"When you know you can never win against me then why do you even start?" Kate said

After one and a half hours. I am regrating this decision. She took one hour only on me. Now god knows how much she will take on her. She hasn't let me take a look at the mirror.

Miraculously she finished within 40 mins. We both stand in front of the full-length mirror.

We were looking for twins

We were looking for twins. Today we bought these dresses. I never thought that I'm going to wear this, and this soon.

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I never imagined that I can look this good.

Kate and I look totally different. She is a little taller than me, she is a blonde and I have honey-colored hair. Her eyes are blue and very beautiful. Opposite to her, my eyes are gray. Her face is cute round-shaped and I have an oval-shaped face.

We wore matching shoes and were looking for some accessories when we heard the doorbell.

Who will be at this time?

Kate went down to open the door. I walked behind her. She opened the door and I stood at the corner. I took an umbrella in hand, in case it was someone dangerous.

"What the hell are two doing here?" She asked.

"Well, you said you will go out and how can we leave two beautiful girls alone by themselves? So here we are." David said inviting himself in.

I stood there shocked.

How can he come here? Wait... She said two of them. It means... No way.