🍃Chapter 17🍃

Dedicated to Riza3457 &luvstory_lover &meena_445

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

*Tic tok Tic tok*

The old vintage clock chimes in the large silent living room of Malik's.

A pin drop silence surrounds every corner of the hall, the high tension and tense expression on every single face shows that the situation is probably not so good.

Shahbaz paced with tense shoulders and anger radiating from him. Everyone seated in the living room with anxious expression.

Dadi was seated on the sofa with a deap scowl and a confused expression.

Hiba and Daneen were also seated on the sofas secretly passing knowing look to each other.

Hoorain stood there with her head down shaking like a leaf from fear. She don't know why she was standing here like a culprit.

Soon Wajiha, Anaya and her father also rushed inside with tensed look. As they were still on the vication. They look at everyone with confusion.

"Why did you call us so urgently, is everything okay. Is Amma alright? " as soon as Wajiha entered in house she asked.

Shahzab stop pacing suddenly and look at everyone and stop his blazing eyes at a poor soul and shoot daggers at her.

He walk towards her and no second he was in front of her.

Shahzab gritted his teeth and grab Hoorain's arms in his death grip digging his nails in it making her whimper from pain.

He seethed in anger at her and said in his dangerously calm voice

"I will ask you only once. Why did you come from university so late and why don't you go to university nowadays?"

Hoorain'sPOV:

My breath hitch and my eyes widened from shock and fear as well. My arms were still in Baba's tight grip. My tears did not stop because of the pain.

Ya Allah! Did he found out that I had been expelled from the university

"Ba..ba..I..Ahh! " with my shaky voice I try to say when suddenly I felt a sharp slap on my face. My cheek start burning with pain.

I looked at Baba but he hit me again this time with much force with the back of his hand due to which the corner of my lips start to bleed.

"Keep your eyes down you ugly bitch You should drown in shame. Oh! you bowed my head in shame. I even hate to call you my daughter." He said making me look at him in confusion.