(10)

"RIRI, YOU LOOK like you've woken up from the dead

"RIRI, YOU LOOK like you've woken up from the dead." Ellis snickered, looking over at Aria who was leaning against the wall like her life depended on it.

"I rather play dead than play games." Aria grumbled, looking over at the students playing on the court.

The Elites were currently at their Physical Ed class and most students were playing on the basketball court. Some students were scattered outside the court, mostly chatting.

Aria was simply leaning over the wall, she wasn't a sporty person even though she was exceptionally good at the sports, she just wasn't bothered to play. In simpler words, she was lazy when it came to exercising.

"Are you just gonna stand here the whole lesson?" Ellis chuckled at her, her red lips twitching into a broad, devilish grin.

"Duh." Aria mumbled, her eyes falling on the court as she saw the boys playing basketball but her eyes were soon locked on a certain figure as he glided through the court, dribbling the ball.

Kade effortlessly scored a three pointer, making everyone erupt in a series of cheers and screams for the boy.

She saw him turning around and walking towards their side. His golden, honey waves were slightly covering his ocean eyes before he ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back and his muscular body  - oh everything was demanding Aria's attention.

Aria's dark coppery cinnamon eyes were focused on him as she bit her soft, rosy lips at the luscious sight.

Kade's sapphire stormy eyes soon met her her own hazelnut eyes, he sent her a sunny, charming smile as he quickly started walking towards her.

"I was amazing back there, wasn't I?" Kade smirked at the two girls, his prominent blue eyes solely focusing on Aria.

"Oh yeah, so amazing that my eyes almost popped out." Aria sent him a tight lipped smile which made Ellis let out a short, demonic laugh.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not." Kade narrowed his eyes in a playful manner, his lips quivering into a smile while Aria rolled her striking eyes at him.

"Damn! You were great back there!" Blake heartily cheered, wrapping his arm around Kade's broad, muscular shoulders.

"At least there's someone who thinks I'm amazing." Kade murmured, looking over at Blake who was patting his back.

"You were fucking amazing, Kade!" Luca screamed as he threw himself on Kade's back, nearly making Kade stumble but he balanced himself quickly.

"Yeah, thanks." Kade mumbled, pushing Luca off his back.

"How are you all so hyped up?" Aria muttered under her breath.

"It's time for us to play, Riri!" Isabelle cheered as she skipped towards Aria.