19

"Hmm hmm"

"Hmm hmm". Jimin was humming and dancing in the living room when he noticed Yoongi sitting outside. "Look bubble!". Jimin slightly opens the curtains. "Isn't he cute?". Jimin says. "I'm going to say hi". Jimin puts the bird back in his cage and ran outside.

Jimin soothes out his dress and took a few deep breaths

Jimin soothes out his dress and took a few deep breaths. 'You got this'. Jimin tells his self. Yoongi notices the boy and chuckled. "Welcome back Jimin". Yoongi said and Jimin jumps. "You saw me". Jimin looks down embarrassed. "You're standing in the middle of my lawn... Wearing a white dress". Yoongi points out. "You're very noticeable". Yoongi said.

"I-I just wanted to say hello cause I happened to see you out my window". Jimin said. Yoongi looks Jimin up and down. "You're a terrible liar Jimin". Yoongi says. "Wh-what are you talking about?". Jimin asks and Yoongi pointed to Jimin's living room window. "You've been watching me ever since I got here". Yoongi said, and watched Jimin turn red.

"Th-that is ridiculous". Jimin said. "Oh?". Yoongi raises a brow. "I've been cleaning with my mother and happen to see you from time to time". Jimin said. "Is that so?". Yoongi says and Jimin nods. "Are you sure?". Yoongi asked leaning closer to small boy. Jimin jumps back and held his chest. "Yo-you can't do that!". Jimin yelled. "I didn't do anything". Yoongi innocently tilts his head.

"Yo-you...". Jimin blushes in embarrassment. "You're mean!". Jimin huffs and runs off, just to trip once again. 'He tripped over nothing'. Yoongi laughed. "I'm ok!". Jimin picks his self up and goes into his house. Yoongi shakes his head and sighed. "He's a little to clumsy". Yoongi said. "Can you PLEASE stop flirting with him and take care of me!". Bobby shouts from the window.

Yoongi rubs his eyes and disappears. "Eh?". Bobby blinks and looks around the yard.

"Damn you Yoongi!!!".