♡Ending Authors Note♡

So Ive finished my third novel... Quite hard to believe.

ha ha get it? no? alright...

I really appreciate everyone who stuck with me during Hard To Find's writing process. I know it was a rocky one. So much happened in my life but the writing was always here for me when I needed it most.

This story is being submitted into the #Wattys2020 so I would highly appreciate it if you share any feedback you have. Was the story too fast-paced, slow-paced, was the beginning/ending rushed? What would you have liked to see more of? Etc... You can be as harsh as you need to, as long as it's constructive. 

I do plan on balancing the beginning of the story a bit. I feel there is too much Blake (rising action) before we get to the main conflict. So that will be fixed in draft three.

If you could rate this story out of 5 stars, what would you give it? 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BONUS CONTENT NEWS

I'm so excited to announce there will be a series of bonus content released for Hard To Find ♡

After this author's note, you can read the bonus content, which is available for purchase with Wattpad Coins, this way the entire story will remain free! More bonus content will be released through this year so keep an eye out ;) 

What else do you want to read about between Sky & Jay, comment here: 

Each bonus chapter will be 15 coins, which you can purchase on the mobile app or by watching three ads a day for three free coins (this feature is not available everywhere). Thank you so much for supporting me as an author, and making these opportunities possible.

PSA: There is a desktop glitch that states you can "unlock whole story" for 9999 coins (but this is a glitch), all you need to do is "unlock this part" for 15 coins! 

I really appreciate all of you, thank you for taking the time to read my stories and spread some love. I see all of your comments and votes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: annasteffeyy

vote • comment • follow

Thanks for reading, xoxo Anna :)