CAPITOLO VENTIOTTO- Building Bonds

"My whole life has changed, since you came in."- Ginuwine

Manhattan, New York 📍
1:45 pm
November 27th '18

"Now remember Chris, we here for my baby girl. So I don't want no drama breaking out between you and Cataleya. She say something to trigger you or bother you, you ignore her, pinch your lips, cover your ears I don't care, just don't say or do shit back." Michael chastise his brother.

KD, who was sitting between the two eating some fries, glances at the brothers with a smirk.

"Maan," Chris smacks his lips looking up from his phone to meet Michael's stern eyes, "Relax Mickey, I wasn't planning to interfere with the girl anyways and if I have to, I will keep it short. You acting like I don't know how to be civil."

Michael and KD share a glance at each other before sending Chris a look.

"Barely." KD smirks.

"Especially when it comes to her." His brother adds.

"Y'all so aggy." Chris rolls his eyes playfully, shaking his head. "But forreal, bro I gotchu, I'll be on my best behaviour. Today's all about my niece and Imma make sure it's solely focused on her."

"Good, that's what I like to hear." Michael smiles, stretching over KD to pat his brother's shoulder.

Chris shakes his head amused, going back to his phone. "How far are they anyway?"

"Well, Rheah texted me a few minutes ago and said they was just finding somewhere to park so they should be here any minute now." Michael informs.

Along with KD, the Anderson brothers sat outside of the Bryant Park ice skating rink, waiting for Janaé and the Johnson family to show up.

In order to show action with his words, Michael had spent as much time as he could over the past few days with his daughter. He was swiftly settling into his role as Cienna's father and wanted his family to do the same within their respective roles. With permission from both parents, his mother had already done her formal introduction the day after Michael had done his. So he organised for his siblings to do the same by hosting a fun family day out.

He would've liked to introduce the Six Kings officially to his daughter today as well, however he had yet to tell his fiancée the news and figured he should at least break it to her first before the crew. However, even though he was still planning on telling her before his boys, he knew it wouldn't be any time soon.

"Aye, look." KD pulls the brothers' attention, pointing at the figures approaching from the distance, "There they go."

The brothers look over to where KD was pointing and sure enough the girls were walking towards them. Getting up, the trio advance to meet the women half way.

"Mickey you ain't know to pick an inside activity?" Janaé complains playfully, "It's damn near brick out here bro."

KD smirks swooping in to hug her first. "Don't worry Naé bae, if you cold, I'll be you're personal warmer for the day, just hold onto me."

"You know what, on seconds thoughts it's actually not that cold." Janaé pushes KD away, slowly going over to hug a smirking Chris. Disappointed but amused, KD shakes his head and heads over to greet the sisters.

"Daddy!" Cienna squeals excitedly, running into Michael's arms.

"Princess!" He floods her face with kisses, "I missed you."

Cienna giggles, "Daddy, you just saw me yesterday."

"So what? That mean I can't miss my baby girl?" Michael playfully pouts. "What, you didn't miss me?"