Chapter 9

The bodies...

The blood...

The bullet holes...

The sliced limbs...

Never mess with the (L/n) siblings

They won't hesitate to defend themselves if they need to

The black heels clicked as the person walked to her siblings, swords in hand. Brookes smiled at his younger sister while Seriphina checked on her gun.

"That's all of 'em, huh" Seriphina nodded and squinted her eyes at the youngest "Sis, you're like...Covered in blood" The teen shrugged as blood dripped down from her body.

They all ran off at the sound of glass shattering. As they dispersed to different sides of the building, a red headed Reaper drooped down and flipped his hair as he looked at the dead bodies. Ronald dropped down next to him "Ugh. Looks like a blood bath in 'er" William hopped down, like a calm person, and fixed his glasses as he looked around.

"Who would've caused all this?" Grell sliced a man for his records but he couldn't help but notice his head.

It was missing

Ronald stared at the cinematic records with a bit of intrest. Out of no where, it showed a girl in red with a natural smirk on her face with her (h/c) hair all done and pretty.

Now he was playing attention. The girl whispered something in his ear and walked off. It showed him following her to the balcony but then she pulled out a gun and shot him. As the records ended, his green-yellow ringed eyes looked to the balcony. It was dented and torn 'He must've fallen off..'

He looked back down to the man "His record.." William glanced over as he wrote in his book "Is there something wrong?" He shook his head "No. It was the person inside it" The room grew eerily quiet.

"It was (Y/n).."

Ronald jumped back as a blade slashed towards him. His eyes widened at the girl before him. Seeing her covered in blood and eyes steel cold was new to him.

"(Y-Y/n), what are you doing here?" The girl narrowed her eyes and raced to him. William ducked as gunshots were made for him. The girl before him scowled at him and reloaded while Grell was busy with a smiling (h/c) male.

Ronald dodged a blow to his head bending his back when another slice was made at him "(Y/n)! Wait, stop!" The girl swished her leg, making him drop, and pointed one of her blades to his neck.

"Start talkin'.."

~

"Oh, so these were the souls you guys are Reapin'"

William nodded. Brookes rubbed his chin in thought "Hey, why do these guys look familiar.." (Y/n) sweatdropped "Well, these are the guys from the Anime I like. They came here, like, months ago"

Grell tilted his head and walked over to (Y/n), whispering in her ear "Who are these people?" Seriphina glared at him and sneered as she came closer "Don't talk to the Heiress of the (L/n) Company like that. I wont hesitate to kill you"

(Y/n) put her hands on the girl's shoulders "Chill! Chill!" William lift a brow "Heiress?" Brookes gasped and put his hands over his mouth "Ohhh...They didn't know.." She shook her head. William stepped up to (Y/n) while Brookes held Seri back "Miss (L/n). What exactly is your parents Occupation?"

(Y/n) sighed and gazed up at him with a straight face.

"Arms and Weaponry supply"