Chapter 15

Alex knocked on Claude's door. She wanted to give him a little suprise.

"Claude~"

The door didnt open, nor did he answer. Alex blinked owlishly "Claude?" Alex furrowed her brows and went to open the door, the knob barley moved. 'It's locked?'

The (h/c) haired girl looked to the door, putting a hand on top of Claude's as it slid up under her shirt. His eyes flashed and stared her down. Her (e/c) eyes glanced over to the door. The knob wiggled again.

Claude narrowed his eyes in annoyance. He unwrapped himself from the (s/c) skinned girl. She stood and walked to her backpack while the Demon went to his door. He opened it and looked down at the blonde girl infront of him.

Alex smirked and leaned on the doorway "So, do you mind if you tutor me tonight?" Claude glanced back into the room as the (h/c) haired girl checked on her phone. He looked back down at Alex "It seems I have something else to do tonight" Alex slumped "Oh..Well, what if--I apologize, Alex, but I have to go"

Before Alex could continue, he slammed the door and stalked over to the shorter girl. A knife was shoved in his direction "Dont try me, Shitty Glasses" He smirked down at her "You seemed to enjoy my touch just a second ago"

A small blush came to her cheeks. (Y/n) scoffed and walked to the door "Bye, asshole" Claude let out a small chuckle at her attitude and went over to his desk. (Y/n) walked down the hallway, thinking about what had just happened.

'His hands were all over.. My fucking neck is sore. Damn seducing Demons'

Pink eyes glared at her as she rubbed her neck.

~

(Y/n) walked into the school with Elizabeth next to her. The blonde chattered her mouth off while the girl next to her made her own little opinions every now and then.

"I told her not to take the chocolates and she did" "Wait, really?" "Exactly! That's why she's sick, she never listens"

Elizabeth tilted her head in question at the shirt (Y/n) was wearing. "That's new, you're wearing a turtle neck sweater" The girl hummed "Is it bad? Damn, I knew I couldn't fit it" Elizabeth giggled "No, silly, you look perfect dressed like that. I didnt know you were such a fashionista!"

(Y/n) lift a brow "Girl, a turtle neck and Jean's isn't that big" Elizabeth shrugged "For you, yes it is. You never wear clothes like that" Elizabeth gasped and put a hand to her mouth "Dont tell me..."

"What?"

"Did you fool around with someone?" (Y/n) gasped herself "Lizzie! And here I thought you were innocent!" Elizabeth gasped and hugged her "You said it, finally!"

While they had their little moment, Alex glared at her. 'I'll have a little talk to her later..'

Ciel lift a brow "Why do you look so angry?" She didnt answer. He followed her gaze to see (Y/n). 'Why is she mad at her all of the sudden?'

'Must be her period'