Chapter 19

Elizabeth ran into the parking lot like her life depended on it. Her brother and his friends were behind her, trying to catch up.

She threw the doors open and frantically looked around as tears fell down her cheeks. She saw (h/c) hair and immediately ran over. "(Y/N)!!"

The girl turned around and was engulfed by the crying blonde. "Dont leave! Please! Stay here, you can live with me! We can find a way to get you back in the system" Edward and Cheslock were the only ones who actually weren't breathing all that bad, Joanne and Clayton were a different story. "So you really are leavin'.." The girl nodded "Actually.." All eyes went to her.

"I'm going to Japan"

This made Elizabeth cry even harder. "W-What?" Even though Joanne just met her, he was even confused as to why she was leaving. "I live here alone. Now that I'm out, their sending me to Japan where the rest of my family live" Elizabeth sniffed and looked at her "A-Are you coming back?" (Y/n) smiled softly "I'm not even sure myself.."

A car honked behind her, the (h/c) male waving at the group with a happy smile "I'm gonna miss you guys. Maybe one day I will see you play live, eh?" She walked away from them and sat in the back seats, waving to her friends as she passed them.

Brookes looked up into the mirror and sighed. "Go ahead.."

She burst into tears, they rolled down endlessly as she looked at the town she loved so much, yet she was leaving too soon.

~

Brookes wrote on one of the cardboard boxes "There. My stuff" He walked out his room and to his little sister's as she sat in the middle of her bedroom. He walked over and sat down next to her. "C'mon (N/n), think about the bright side, like you always say" She gave him a side glance as he went on and continued "You get to go to a new school, meet new people. Plus, dad's colleague has some kids that I think you might like~"

The girl rolled her eyes. She was going to leave them all behind, that's what she didnt like.

"..." Brookes wrapped an arm around her smaller body, cradling his little sister "Hey, at least you get to see Seri, Mom, and Dad alot more. We'll all live in the same Manor, just like we did here" He pat her head as some more tears escaped her eyes.

"It's gonna be ok"