140🔥 The List and The Problem

"We need 5 things, from what the list states, and we have 3 out of the 5," Dion informed as he paced around the living room, everyone else gathered there and listening to what he had to say.

It's been two days since Fera's death and Dion was sick of moping around, he wanted to avenge his first love and they weren't going to be able to do that if they were all doing nothing. He knows it's hard to get over her death, and he knows none of them have, but maybe keeping their minds on something else would help with the grief.

"What do we have already?" Yoongi asked, his hand interlocked with Hoseok's as the fire elemental kept his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Throughout the time they took a break from everything to mourn, Hoseok was a crying mess. Hoseok was more sensitive than Yoongi and was hit harder by Fera's death. Don't get me wrong, it killed Yoongi to know he'd never see Fera's smile nor hear her voice again, he just knew how to control his emotions better than Hoseok.

Even now Hoseok still wanted to cry.

Much like most of her fire babies did.

Dion hummed, looking at the list and stating what they had already, "We need a direct descendants blood, which would be Soyeon's, the Phoenix vessels blood and the Onee vessels blood, which are two other things we already have. When we have the weapon we need to singe the tip of it with Phoenix fire and then frost the whole thing with OneeOnia frost, then Soyeon needs to be the one to kill her." he explained to them, his eyes focused on the paper Elaine had given them.

Soyeon raised an eyebrow, her arms crossed over her chest, "What don't we have?"

Dion sighed, clenching his jaw before looking up at them, "The weapon needs to be made of the wood of an Atatakai blood tree."

"An Akaka what tree?" Jungkook's expression was painted from the origins of confusion, his eyes wide and mouth set into a weird curve.

"An At-A-Ta-K-Eye Blood tree, Jungkook, one of the original blood trees that's been around since Jiwoo was a little girl. The weapon needs to be made out of the wood of it and infused with the blood of Soyeon, Hoseok, and Yoongi, the only problem is we don't know where there is one," Dion corrected Jungkook and explained with a soft laugh, they hadn't seen Dion show much expression so they were happy Jungkook's goofiness could make him crack a smile.

"That's easily fixable," Taehyun called out from where he was sitting on the couch, his blue eyes looking over them all, "the blood trees are the origins of blood magik, it makes us able to do what we can do, if all the blood magik witches and warlocks we have here perform a locator spell together with Soyeon's help and a spiritual witch, we can find it because some of our families got our power from the Atatakai blood tree." he spoke nonchalantly, Dion thoroughly impressed.

"How'd you know that?" Soyeon inquired with a smile, not knowing that Taehyun knew that much about blood magik and how to find one of the trees with the help of Haechan and Siyeon.

He shrugged, drinking his soup Lolie made, "My family is big on history, my mother knew how to locate them when she was young, taught me how. Just now we have more power to find it," he smiled after he said it, missing his parents a bit.

When the Moira witches and warlocks joined Soyeon on her conquest, they spent one last night with their parents. Some understood why they'd do it and were proud, while others tried to stop their children but it was already too late.

Now, all the parents just hoped they'd be okay at the end of it all.

Generations should learn children shouldn't fight your wars.

They shouldn't be given the burden of fixing your mistakes.

Soyeon knew the burden better than anyone.

"Now that we know what to do about the tree," Dion paused, taking a deep breath, "the last thing we need is much more difficult to obtain."

"What is it, Dion?" Soyeon snapped, her impatience getting to her as she looked at the elder warlock. She just wanted him to get to the point.

"We need your mother's essence, Soyeon, specifically one of her creatures essences. This is the reason why no one has killed Jiwoo, because it's close to impossible to get that," Dion told her and the rest of them, watching as their faces paled and expressions dropped to one's of worry.

Jiwoo's creatures were practically impossible to deal with, they were shadows, created from the epitome of darkness and made to move, created to kill and nothing more. The elementals have dealt with them in the Academy, but only once directly when Akane and Akida had died, and even then they were terrifying.

"W-what about the bug? Wouldn't that count, my blood?" Taehyung inquired, trying to find a way around this, a way where they wouldn't have to deal with Jiwoo and her creations head on until they had the weapon ready and set.

Dion shook his head, leaning against the table with his arms crossed, "You guys destroyed the bug, the blood that we had of yours that was tainted we destroyed. Since none of us knew that we'd need it and even if we had it, it's mixed with your blood which means it isn't just Jiwoo." his voice had a defeated tone to it, one that had the others groaning or sighing.

Great, a dead end.

All of them were thinking, trying to figure out how in the hell they were going to get part of one of her creatures without one of they dying from it.

Soyeon shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows, "Why do we need it anyways, what importance does it give?"

"It ensures she stays dead because it's like her own creatures killed her, Soyeon, it weakens her. Elaine said it's the most important part, why do you think no one has killed her, Soyeon?!" Dion shouted the last part, he could sense Soyeon's frustration at the situation.

"What about mullary paste? It kills and takes a witches power-"

Dion shook his head with a strong roll of his eyes, "You don't think people have tried that? Somin tried that years ago, didn't work, Jiwoo has gotten to a point of no return with her power, it's why we need her essence."

"Posion her with herself," SeokJin muttered, to which Dion nodded, it's the point he'd been trying to make all along.

Now the question was how the hell were they going to do it.

Without losing someone else in the process.

a/n
We are nearing our end soon my loves 😔✊🏼