Chapter 22

(Y/n) was walking around her new home, trying to get familiar with the place. 'I may have to do this tomorrow too, this place is too damn big'

"(Y/n)-San"

She looked back to see Karlheinz walking  her way. He smiled down at her "Oh.. Hey Tougo-San" His face shifted as they walked together "You seem down. What seems to be the problem?"

The girl sighed "..My friends, that's all"

Karl pat her head, making her flinch "Maybe you can give them a call. I'm sure they'll love to hear your voice again" (Y/n) decided to swerve the conversation "Wait, since you're here now, does that mean yo--Yes. I know all about that little show I'm on. Interesting, really"

(Y/n) hummed "But, that experiment thing with Yui and the bros.." She paused "So... Did you give up on that or.." Karlheinz chuckled and smirked down at her "Of course not.." (Y/n) looked at him and then scooted back "Alright..."

~

The (h/c) haired girl fell down on her bed with a sigh. Her parents had informed her that she wouldn't have to got to her new school till next Monday, therefore, she had a good while of sitting around and sleeping.

*buzz*

(Y/n) looked over to her nightstand to see her phone ringing. She debated on reaching for it, since she just got comfortable. (Y/n) sighed and grabbed it, looking at the caller ID.

Alex

She probably wanted to rub the shit in her face so, she declined it and sat her phone down next to her. But, as soon as she did that, it rang again. (Y/n) grumbled and turned around. After it stopped, it happened again. She picked her phone up from behind her and looked to see who it was this time.

Elizabeth

"Oh.." She answered it and sat the phone by her ear. "(Y/n)! You picked up! I thought you wouldn't after I first called you"

(Y/n) chuckled "Nah, it's all good. How's life?" The blonde girl sighed on the other side of the phone "It's rather boring without you. Edward always looks so sad and Cheslock barely has anyone to talk to" The girl looked out her window as Sakura trees blew in the air "Well, at least the dance is coming up soon. That's cool, right?"

"Wrong"

(Y/n) lift a brow "Huh?"

"They canceled it and pushed it back to Spring"

(Y/n) couldn't help but smile at the dejected faces the Black Butler boys must have. They gotta wait for months now to take Alex to the dance. Ha, assholes.

"Oh, what does Japan look like? You better send me pictures!" (Y/n) laughed and looked outside "I will, Elizabeth."

"I will"