Twenty-Two

Happy New Year! Please vote, and then read this comment I'm about to write about the story. Many comments suggest that Harry doesn't really care for Ivy, or that he just wants séx. Please take this into consideration: IT'S HARRY STYLES. If he wants sëx, he could sleep with a different model every day of the week. He ended a relationship because of Ivy, so it couldn't be for the séx. And if it were for the sêx, then surely he would want someone who's had more experience. I know you may ship Ebony & Harry, and although I love Ebony, it doesn't mean she has to end up with Harry. Harry is the one causing her all of this pain, and everyone who likes her is unconsciously wanting more pain because they think if she's with him, and Ivory is out of the picture, that it's going to be okay. I'm not saying they'll never end up together, but it's interesting to see other perspectives, and I thought some of you needed another. I also have read comments suggesting Ivory and Harry slept together too soon. Maybe for your personal taste they have, but be realistic please. It's (now) 2015 and they're mature adults, not a bunch of young teens. They had known each other for months, had seen each other multiple times before having sèx, and came close a couple times prior but decided not to act upon their séxual chemistry. I also don't follow the format of writing a typical fanfic where they meet, come close to having séx 30 times before finally doing it. And I also try to avoid formatting it where they sleep together in chapter 1. You should know me enough by now! Anyways, if you've read this I commend you, and have a lovely day! 

"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am"

What a mess

What a mess.

I can't help but look on in hopelessness at my living room that now resembles the aftermath of a medium sized gathering with friends. Except for the fact that I can only look to myself as the culprit. My coffee table is littered with glasses of half drunken beverages, along with plates of food, and empty microwavable meals. I glance at one of the brightly coloured slogans - 'ready meal for 2 in just 4 minutes!'

Yeah right. More like dinner for two, for me.

I make an attempt to shove some of the rubbish into the already overflowing bin, but stop when I realise that I can't squish it down any more, and that I'll have to empty it before I can do anything else.