04

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚4.i know u

❝and i know you don't i?❞

and i know you don't i?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

—sugawara nervously tapped his foot as he waited by the gates for a certain pretty cheerleader.

the night sky was darkening by the second, the minutes were passing a bit too quick for his liking. he hoped with every bone in his body that she hadn't finished early and left without him and that maybe the stereotype that girls take longer to get ready was true. he just hoped he wasn't waiting for someone that had already left, like some idiot.

it took a lot of effort to convince his teammates to go on without him and also prove to them he didn't have any ulterior motives other than just wanting to talk to [name] about her and her squad the coming to the tournament. tanaka and nishinoya jump to conclusions too much when it comes to girls...

while he was in his own head, staring at the pavement, he hadn't noticed the cheer captain and her vice captain edge towards the gates.

[name] sighed at the sight of the setter, which caught makoto's attention and caused her to stop walking.

"what?" she questioned her captain.

"i thought he was joking about walking me home everyday," she grumbled staring over at the grey haired boy, completely oblivious to the two cheerleaders' stares.

"ohhhh!" makoto laughed and began nudging the girls shoulder, "then i'll leave you to it, goodbye, miss [lastname]!"

she waved and gave a comical bow before walking away to the exit on the other side of the school.

makoto loved to tease and torment her captain any chance she could, it was very bothersome for the poor [h/c] haired girl.

she frowned at her vice captains actions, then turned to face the volleyball setter before her. she was about to try and sneak away but it was too late, sugawara had already spotted her.

"[lastname]!" he called out to her.

the girl scrunched her nose up, yet again he was proving how persistent he was. would he ever leave her be? she sighed again and made her way towards him.

"i didn't think you were serious about this," she stated once she reached him.

"of course i was," he grinned.