06

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚6.ambition

❝don't pry suga, i'm happy living my life the way it is now❞

don't pry suga, i'm happy living my life the way it is now

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

there was two things sugawara learned about [name] in the past two days he's actually spoken to her:

1. when she didn't want to talk to you she would just march off

2. her nose would always scrunch up when she was in deep thought or when she was irritated

so when he had asked her the question why she was the cheer squad if she hated it so much, once they separated from his teammates and her nose began to crinkle, he hoped she was just thinking hard and not irritated with the setter for asking.

she thought in silence, staring at her feet hitting the pavement as they took each step. she was debating in her head whether or not to tell sugawara about her private life but this information wasn't a big deal right? he doesn't seem like the type of guy to blab about it the next day anyways.

"well, let's just say i'm doing it my mom," she finally spoke, a small smile twisting on her lips at the thought of her mother, "she loved cheerleading but couldn't cheer her last year of high school so i'm kinda letting her live her dream through me, i guess."

sugawara frowned at her reply. it was sweet that she was doing this but would her mother be happy if she was doing her own thing, something she actually enjoyed?

"don't you have your own dream though?" he asked her. she hummed at his question and tilted her head in confusion.

"don't you have your own ambition, something you want to do with your life?" he rephrased.

[name] let out another hum in thought, before laughing a little. "no not really."

"i don't believe that," sugawara said to her, "everybody has ambition."

"maybe making my mom happy is my ambition," she chuckled.

"come on [name], making yourself happy should be your ambition," he sighed.

"don't pry suga, i'm happy living my life the way it is now," she huffed, growing irritated at the setters constant pushing on her matters that night.

the girl swung her gate open and marched into her home. thus showing the the first thing on sugawara's list of things in learned about
[name] [lastname] was accurate.

sugawara sighed at the girl. he felt bad that he had made her angry but he did believe what he said was true. [name] should really focus on making herself happy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i forgot to update i'm sorryyyyyy