Fiesta Loca💃🏿

" Izuku, do you think Nemuri will save me?" Katsuki asked, splayed across Izuku's bed, and staring at the ceiling in hopes of finding the answers to the universe.

"The only one who can truly save you is the mighty rat," Izuku sighed, continuing to pack some clothes.

"Do you think if I prove myself to be a threat to national security, the mighty rat will have no choice but to capture me and save me from my fate?" Katsuki asked, sounding numb.

"If you're a national threat I won't be able to see you after the Rat gets you," Izuku stated, an eyebrow raised towards Katsuki.

"You're right. But I may be able to take that risk. I'm sure we can be pen pals or some shit like that. I can just Venmo you money for date nights," Katsuki whined, rolling himself into Izuku's blankets.

Izuku snorted and threw the shirt he had been folding at Katsuki, "C'mon Kacchan. Party won't be that bad,".

Katuski and Izuku were getting ready for their makeshift engagement party. Usually, people have those right after they're engaged, but once Nemuri had found out that they hadn't had one, she took it upon herself to round up everyone who knew of the relationship and planned the party of the century. She rented out a small venue for the event but made sure there was access to a large screen for Just Dance (and a constant slide show of 1-A's reactions throughout the adventure). The boys felt a little bad for throwing the party without the class, but it's chill because they'd all get to attend 2 bachelor parties.

"I know, but the hag will be there, and you know she's gonna fucking harass everybody," Katsuki groaned, curling in on himself.

He wasn't ready for this. He was not ready to have Midnight, Aizawa, All Might, Nezu, Mama, Mommy, Dad, Kirishima, Monoma, and the other half of the UA staff in one room. It was going to be hell.

"Katsuki, they're our friends. I'm sure it will be fine," Izuku sighed, gently tugged (read: aggressively yanked) the blankets away from Katsuki, who didn't hesitate to grapple to them.

"Izuku, no. Leave me for dead. It'll be better than dealing with those loud fuckwads," Katsuki screeched while Izuku pulled him off the bed.

"Katsuki! I swear to Nezu get up or I'm calling Mommy! Don't test me!" Izuku yelled, starting to lose his grip on the blanket.

"You wouldn't dare," Katsuki glared, peering over his blanket.

"Watch me," Izuku glared right back, reaching for his phone.

"You know what? I'm gonna go get dressed. Not because you're blackmailing me, but because I fucking want to," Katsuki grumbled, throwing the blanket to the side and shooting a mean look to Izuku.

"Sure you are," Izuku sang.

"Fuck you. Yes, I am," Katsuki yelled back.

"Whatever you say," Izuku hummed, "Love you, hun!"

"You're an asshole," Katsuki groaned, walking back from the door he'd just stomped to, to stop and give Izuku a quick hug, "Love you, too. Even though you're being a dick ,".

"Oh? What was that last part? I couldn't quite hear you," Izuku teased, still holding onto Katuski.

"I said, you're so pretty it makes me sick,".

~~

"Oh, I'm so glad my babies have friends!" Inko squealed, pulling Izuku and Katsuki into a hug after entering the venue with them.

"Yeah. Although, I wish they weren't all our age," Mitsuki snickered.

"Oh leave them alone. As long as they make the boys happy, it's fine," Masaru added, smiling at the boys.