chapter 21 (body swap pt.1)

(Y/N) POV

I wake from a peaceful and very needed sleep. I fell asleep in Bakugo's room last night after I had that really bad nightmare. But when I fell asleep in Bakugo's arms it was like my mind was finally at peace. Now that I think about it's been a while since I fell asleep and didn't have nightmares. And I cant help but think it has something to do with being this close to Bakugo.

I can't help but smile knowing that me and Bakugo basically cuddled all night. I slowly open my eyes and look up and see a sleeping Bakugo. I still have my head resting on his chest and he has his arm still wrapped around me tightly and in my sleep and I somehow manage to throw my leg over his body and now Bakugo has his other hand resting on my leg.

I carefully lift up his hand and remove it from my leg and slowly place it at his side. I slide out of Bakugo's warm comforting arms because sadly we still have to go to school. I pull the covers off of me and sit up. I look over at the clock and see we have an hour to get ready and go to school. I look over my shoulder at the still sleeping Bakugo. He was all sprawled out on the bed with his mouth wide open snoring away. Ok so I have 2 choice here. I could either wake him up and get ready or I could take a picture of that and then wake him up.

I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of him. Hehe I have no shame. Now I just have to wake him up. I nudge him a few times but he just kept on snoring. Its almost like an imaginary lightbulb popped up above my head because I got the best idea on how to wake him up.

I lean over and kiss his forehead. As soon as I do that I see his beautiful red eyes start to flutter open. "Heyy there he is. If I knew that a kiss would wake you up I would have done it a lot sooner." I say the exact same thing that Bakugo said to me last time I was here. "Hmm you know if you kissed me again then it will help me wake up even more." He says with a devilish smirk. Damn that was smooth!

"Well how can I say no to that logic." I laugh as I lean into another kiss. He raises his hand up to my cheek and deepens the kiss. It was amazing like my whole head was a buzz. It was warm and comforting but also steamy and intoxicating. I almost didn't want to pull away but alas there is this small little thing called breathing so I reluctantly pull away.

I start to get up out of bed but then I was stopped by Bakugo. "Hey you know if you give me another kiss then I'll probably be extra ready for the day." He says with another smirk. "Ha nice try. Real smooth tho." I say as I shake my head. Then I go out the door and head to my room.

After I get dressed and brush my hair and teeth I go into the kitchen. As soon as I reach the kitchen I get hit with all these delicious smells. "Oh hi dear I was just about to come wake you up for breakfast." Bakugo's mother says as she comes up to me. I look over and see Bakugo's dad fixing breakfast. "I wonder if Katsuki is up yet. KATSUKI WAKE UP AND GET READY ITS ALMOST TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" She yells down the hall for him. "IM COMING YOU OLD HAG!" I turn to Bakugo's mom to see her fuming with anger at the "old hag" comment but then she turns to me and smiles. "Okay dear you can have a seat and wait for breakfast to get done. Would you like Orange juice or Milk?" She says as she gestures towards the kitchen table. Wow ok what an attitude change. She looked like she was about to punch the wall and then completely turns it around to a really sweet caring lady. But I'm not complaining she's really scary when she's mad.

"Um can I have some milk please." I say as I go to sit down. She then goes and pours me a glass of milk and brings it back. I give her a quick thank you and then she goes off to help her husband finish up breakfast. I look around the room and it's a really pretty house it makes me feel fancy compared to my house.

I look over to where Bakugo's dad is and I can't help but see a cute little bundle of fur with a wagging tail sitting beside his feet begging for some food. Skittles puts up his paws like he's begging and I can't help but notice the small little "aww!" Bakugo's dad says as he gives Skittles a little bit of sausage. And I giggle at the small interaction.

Just as breakfast gets done cooking Bakugo comes into the room ready to eat. We all get our plates fixed and sit down at the table. I get my plate fixed and go sit down and Bakugo sits right beside me. Bakugo's parents start talking about boring adult stuff like politics so I kinda zone out for the rest of breakfast.

Now that I think about this is like the first family meal I've ever had. Even when my mom was around we never did it because my father would throw a fit because he just wanted to drink and watch tv. I look around the table and see Bakugo scarfing down his food which makes me laugh a little. And the I see Bakugo's mom lecturing him about manners. I've never really noticed this before but she really is pretty. I guess it had something to do with her yelling and mean faces she would do to Bakugo but now that I look at her she quite gorgeous she kinda reminds me of my mom.

Then I look over to Bakugo's dad and he looks nothing like either his son or his wife but yet he still has this aura around him that makes me feel at peace and calm. Its quite refreshing after lessening to Bakugo's mom lecture and also how Bakugo reacted by calling her an "old hag" again. Its almost like he's here to calm them down after their yelling matches.

He's nothing like my father. He's kind, calm, sweet, and I bet he's the mutere one in the family. He's like the opposite of my father. I mean he even cares for Skittles. At that thought I look over and see Bakugo's dad sneakily give Skittles some more food off his plate. Which makes me smile.
It really feels like home well, not my home but a new home that I could get used to.

After breakfast I grab my backpack and me and Bakugo head to school.
"Hey I have a question for you." Bakugo says as we go out the door. I hum in response for him to continue. "Well it's just how come you've never told the teachers before like about your dad. I mean they're pro heros I'm sure they could help." He asks. We start walking down the street and I count the cracks in the pavement before I decide to answer.

"Well its complicated. If I do go to the teachers for help and I take my father to court over it then it would be this big thing and it would make him really mad. And my father being the number 12 hero he could probably just pay off the jury and judge. And then after he won his secret would be out and some people might still believe me and hate him and that would make him even more mad and if I wasn't dead before then I would be. There's no doubt in my mind that he would kill me." I finish and look over to Bakugo to see him dumb founded because he probably didn't think that far ahead like I did.

"But-HEY!" Bakugo was cut off by this guy that ran into us. He mumbled a quick "sorry" and ran off. I dont know if it was just the light or something but I could've sworn his eyes were glowing. Just as I was about to say something I got the worst headache i have ever gotten. "That was weir-ooooww" I grone and drop to the floor. And my best guess is that Bakugo did the same because I heard a thud beside me and him cursing in pain. My head was throbbing and it felt like my brain was pounding on my skull to make it stop. It felt like my head was about to crack open. But just as I was considering pounding my head into to make it stop the headache slowly went away till there was nothing and I was back to normal.

"That was terrible." I said or at least I think I did. Why did it sound like Bakugo's voice when I spoke. "Uhh
(Y/N)!" Says a small squeaky voice. Wait. Was that my voice! But I didn't say that. I open my eyes and look up to see ME! it was me! That is my body with my hair and my well everything!
I look down and see Bakugo's clothes and hands and I reach up and touch his/my new spiky blonde hair. I look back at my body and back at my new body that just so happens to be Bakugo's body. "Whaat the fuuuuu-" I trail off as I look at my new hands again. And I can't help but notice how deep and ruff my voice sounds now.
"Did we somehow swap our body's?!" Bakugo says in his new girly voice.

Heyy so I might have gotten a little bit to excited and got carried away with the beginning sooo imma put this into 2 parts. I really hope you guys like it bc its really fun to write. I'm gonna keep it as cutely romantic as I can. This part was most of the cute stuff and now imma go into the body swap. It's been a while since I was this excited to write so I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you so much for reading ❤❤😁