17| Herstory

"You see right there one officer is allowed inside by Kierra and she seemed frantic pointing to the conference room in the back"

I had the out of county detective showing me the tapes from my stores cameras that he had reviewed before bringing it to my attention.

"So she called the cops?"

"Correct, but here is when things get strange" He played the tape and I watched the way my wife's face frowned up when she finally looked the cop in the face.

"She recognizes him"

"Right, I know these next few clips are going to be tough to watch but they will be great for the case you are building against the LA police force"

I continued watching closely and one thing I noticed was there wasn't an ounce of fear in Kierra's eyes or body language, she stood like she was six feet tall and stared the cop in the eye.

"I am truly shocked by what takes place next not just the shooting but how your wife goes about saving herself, watch as the cop yanks out his gun to point at her head and Kierra immediately charges him sending the shot meant to kill her into a wall behind her"

Kierra wasn't somebody to fuck with or to pull a gun on, she didn't fear any of that shit and it made me proud watching her fight back to keep herself alive.

"Here is when things go left, he doesn't care if she is right on him fighting and just starts firing off the gun" Most of the bullets that were meant to kill her missed her every time except for the one to her stomach, she stumbled back and dropped to the floor.

"Your wife is truly extraordinary, she rolls on her stomach and lays completely still giving the cop the idea that she had died, he kicks at her limp body and walks out of the store and driving off with another cop car that comes from behind the building"

My leg bounces watching all the blood pouring out of Kierra, she picks up her head slowly checking before army crawling back towards the conference room with her cellphone in her hand leaving the trail of blood I found across the floor.

"Here she goes into a large bag and takes out duct tape and puts it on the wound to slow the bleeding going on"

She kept crawling into the conference room, where she ended up sitting breathing heavily in and out looking around with the phone in her hand.

"I believe during this time she was in a state of shock but also she couldn't call the police because they were the ones that did it so she was pretty much stuck for about an hour, some parts fainting and some of it praying"

A whole hour she was alone clinging to life, shit bothered me watching the blood pour from her mouth and being clearly in a lot of pain.

"Can you slow it down right there for me?" Something on the clip caught my eyes, the detective slowed down the video showing Kierra tapping her legs and her weak eyes concentrated on her feet before throwing her head back crying " She already knew"