151:Look

"Is that so?" MinJae smirked, revealing pearly teeth and the cute little incisor that was a little sharper than the average person. The glint in his eyes reminded Amber yet again of how sexual MinJae could be despite his usually adorable demeanour. "I guess I would be lying if I said I didn't intentionally thrust my hips a little harder on stage or touch myself a little too sensually to fulfill some sick perverted dream inside my head." He stuck his tongue out naughtily. Then he shook his head, grinning as he spoke. "But those are nothing compared to what I've done with Ezra."

"Mmm." Amber whispered, the words suddenly lodged in her throat. Her mind drifted to the memory of her sexual acts with Ezra and she swallowed thickly, her mouth suddenly going awfully dry. "And," her voice was odd, coming out of her throat in an airy whisper. "What have you done?"

MinJae's eyes flashed, flickering with dark heat and pleasure. "Mmm, have you watched Magic Mike?"

Amber's breath hitch at the topic. It was a movie about male strippers, and the actors had done some of the most sexual lap dances she had ever seen in her life. Not like she'd ever seen one in real life. The closest she'd ever been to one was at the club that she once worked at. "I have." She replied, nodding quickly.

He bit his plump lips seductively. Was he batting his eyelashes? Amber didn't know, but his every move just became so much slower and so much more sexual. "I copy the lap dances" He wiggled his hips for good measure and Amber would have laughed at that action if she wasn't so aroused. The sway of his hips drawing her mind straight towards the gutter. "Maybe copy isn't the right word, I make my own moves. I do it naked, sometimes too." His lips stretched into a sensual smile, his eyes turning from those soft brown hues to a dark, dark almost red shade of brown.

Amber's breath caught in her throat as her mind flickered to the memory of a scene in the movie. She pictured MinJae seated on her lap, holding onto the back of the chair as he thrusted his hips against her all the while tossing his head back to reveal his pale pretty neck. His eyes were hooded as he watched her from above, and he licked his lips. The imagery sent a hot jolt of heat straight to her clit and her body clamped up at the thought.

Fuck.

Her mouth went dry at the thought of him stripping as he danced on her lap, tearing off his clothes until all that was left would be his hard, swollen cock.

Holy fuck.

He giggled, probably having caught her thought process from the expression on her face. Amber blushed, looking away. Shit. She should not have let her thoughts wander that far. "I heard from your best friend that you like yaoi (male love). " He pursed his lips together thoughtfully.

She blinked. Then she blinked again as her mind did a double take, and she stared at him too horrified to say anything. Her stomach twisting as her mind replayed his words again in her head like a broken radio.

Oh My God.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!" She squeaked gaping openly at him, then she slapped a palm to her lips. A hot blush took over her face, turning her cheeks a vibrant red. Where was Miri? She was going to kill her. How could she tell MinJae about her writing? That was just her creativity taking its dive into the deep waters of sin. It wasn't that serious. Did he know about her fanfiction? She wrote it in English for a damn reason.

Those stories were never meant for their eyes. NEVER.

"Don't worry!" MinJae laughed, tossing his head back as he chuckled. "I like it too."

He didn't seem to have read the fanfiction. She furrowed her brows, her eyes flickering over his features as she attempted to read his face. There was no judgement there, just her cheeky, cheeky soulmate smirking naughtily at her. That didn't seem like a reaction that one would have after finding out your soulmate wrote smut. Maybe, Miri was trustworthy after all.

She relaxed at that thought.

MinJae's voice dropped going back into its sexual pur. "It means you don't mind seeing something more...Hm, different don't you?" He licked his lips. Her heart stuttered to a stop as she stared at him. Amber knew exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about Ezra, about his relationship with Ezra and about her being part of it. Her heart pounded, hard and heavy in her chest.

"Ezra likes it when I do lap dances for him while using sex toys." MinJae grinned. "We play a game. Sometimes it's him controlling, sometimes it's me." He raised her chin up. "Maybe next time..."

His voice deepened as he ended his words with a soft whisper, choosing to leave his sentence unfinished and filled with promise. The tension in the air was electrifying and her body shuddered with anticipation as his eyes roamed over her skin, drawing slowly to her lips. He looked as if he wanted to kiss her lips but then he stopped, dropping his hand.

His voice goes back to normal, a surprisingly nonchalant tone that she does not expect. "But the guys are coming over soon and I don't want you unprepared."

What the Fuck?

The minute those words spilled from his lips, panic flooded her system like a bucket of ice to her horny mind. Whatever fire that burned within her lower body was immediately quelled with his words.

Holy shit.

They were coming over? Already? How long did she take in the bathroom? God damn it! Amber was not prepared. She was not prepared to meet them at all. In fact she dreaded seeing them all in the same room, especially after the whole situation in the dormitory. She cringed at the thought. It was just painful and somehow embarrassing just thinking about how badly she had reacted. No, no. She did not want to go back there. She cried. She begged. She-

Amber grimaced, blanching with her disgust. She could have done that way better. Fuck! Her stomach churned nervously at the thought, her heart pounding in her chest with her anxiety. She didn't want to have to face them again. Facing them once almost sent her to her death bed, facing them twice? Her heart pounded, increasing in speed as her stomach flopped about. She was starting to feel a little sick. What if they got angry at her? Or worse, they all decided that she was not worth their time?

Did she even look okay?