- fourty : promise

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

Hand-in-hand, Makoto and Tsukishima made their way back home. After returning Akito to his older brother, they were tired and ready to hit the hay.

"He really did play all the day." Tsukishima muttered, stretching his stiff arm after carrying Akito for 90% of the day.

Makoto hummed with exhaustion, "Yup. It's been so long that I forgot how energetic he was."

Opening the front door, they were greeted by Akiteru, Shin and Hitomi who were sat on the island. "Woah, you guys look like hell."

"Gee, thanks, Nii-chan." Tsukishima retorted as he walked past them, pulling Makoto up the stairs. When they got to her room, they each took a shower.

"You done?" Makoto asked softly as she laid flat on her bed with a blanket pulled over her body. Tsukishima nodded, climbing into the bed next to her. He pulled the blanket up to his shoulders and sighed softly.

"Come closer." Makoto mumbled as she wrapped her arms around him, basically laying down on top of him. "I've been dreaming of doing this since I first met you."

"Wow, you're really weird." Tsukishima muttered quietly. The soft vibrations in his chest were felt by Makoto as he laughed. "Well, I can't really talk because I was the same."

"See, you weirdo." Makoto mumbled with a laugh. She couldn't help but nuzzle her face into his chest. "My necklace is stabbing me in the chest."

Reaching down, Tsukishima pulled the necklace away from her chest and looked at it. His heart slightly skipped a beat when he saw the familiar name with the letter K on it.

"You know, I lied to you." Tsukishima started as he dropped the necklace gently.

"Huh?" She asked quietly.

"This necklace wasn't a gift from all of us. I got it for you." Tsukishima admitted for the first time. "Back then, I was gonna confess before you left but backed out. So I lied and said this necklace was from all of us."

"Eh?? So this means...?" Makoto asked as she sat up a bit, glancing between Tsukishima and her necklace. The blond flushed pink, nodded softly at her words. "Oh my god, Kei!"

Makoto straddled Tsukishima, putting her hands on either sides of his head. "This position seems kind of familiar."

Tsukishima rolled his eyes playfully, smiling up at Makoto who giggled softly. She leaned down, placing her lips against his for a kiss. Makoto pressed her body against his, making sure he could feel all of her.

Tsukishima's hands rested on her waist and her back, gently rubbing her exposed skin where her shirt had risen. He squeezed her side, eliciting a small 'eep' out of her.

"Stop, I'm ticklish." She whined against his lips, connected their mouths again.

"You know," Kei started in between kisses. "One time, you said you felt like you didn't deserve me."

The raven haired female recalled the date where she said she said that. "Mhm."

"I don't deserve you. I talk high and mighty but I just hate to admit that I'm insecure. I feel like I'll lose you to any who treats you better than I can." Tsukishima admitted, sighing softly. "Sorry to ruin the moment."

"Don't be stupid." Makoto grunted as she lightly smacked his chest. "I dated you because I liked you. I moved back here because I wanted to be with you. So you sure as hell know I won't leave you for another person. You treat me best, dummy. Have some faith in me, Kei!"

A soft laugh escaped Tsukishima's lips as he closed his eyes, taking off his glasses for a moment. "Sorry, you're right."

"It's fine." Makoto pecked his lips, smiling softly. "Maybe you should refer to Kichiro's rule."

"What exactly is that rule?"

Makoto hovered over Tsukishima, "Rule #7, never doubt or talk yourself down. It was made because I used to be really negative about myself when it came to volleyball. So now, you should use it too."

Makoto leaned down, brushing her lips against his. "Because you're absolutely perfect in my eyes."

"Huh. I can't help but love you, Makoto."

"Hehe, I love you too, Kei."

As their kiss deepened, Makoto's shirt ended up on the floor along with Tsukishima's.

"You're so asymmetrical." Tsukishima said as he put both of his hands on her bare waist, admiring how she had an hourglass figure.

"My tits are on display and all you wanna talk about is how asymmetrical I am." Makoto said as she put her hands on his abdomen, enjoying how warm he was.

"You're so impatient." The blond huffed as he wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her down into him. He switched spots with her, hovering above her with his arms supporting his weight. "Usually, I would've waited much longer to do this. Not because I don't wanna do it, but because I wanna treasure you."

"Treasure me by pushing me into the sheets and fucki-"

"This was supposed to be a sweet. Just shut up." An audible laugh left his lips as he leaned down, bringing their lips together again. His tongue slipped past her lips, exploring the wet cavern.

Makoto wrapped her legs around Tsukishima's body, pulling him closer with all of her lips.

The male brought his body down on her, sticking close as they kissed passionately.

"Are we really gonna do this?" Tsukishima asked huskily, searching her eyes for an answer. "Are you sure? Is it okay?"

Makoto wrapped her arms around Tsukishima's neck, pulling him closer. She smiled softly, batting her long eyelashes at the male who stared at her with lustful eyes.

"Yes, it's okay. You're the only guy I wanna do this with."

"My control is wearing thin. Stop saying such cute things."

[ t i m e s k i p ]

As Makoto and Tsukishima laid in bed fast asleep, the world seemed to come together. Their hearts and bodies were connected, creating a deeper connecting for this relationship. Many things were still uncertain, for the future was still a long time away.

Although, they knew one things for sure.

I'm in love with you.

[ a/n : this is the end of "Makoto" (〒︿〒) I am crying because I have really fallen in love with these two. my babies have come a really long way since they started. I love Tsukishima and Makoto (mostly Tsukishima tho) and I really will miss them.

* i am going to write a new tsukki(?) book soon so hopefully you guys will stick around to read it :) *

you can also read my other tsukki books called "Kyori" and my Bokuto x OC + Akaashi x OC book called "Hatsukoi"

Thank you so much for reading this book! I love and appreciate all of you! I hope you enjoyed this adventure as I did!

sincerely, keisgf